Fake latency !! or fix your damn servers...

by iCroN00b

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fake latency !! or fix your damn servers...

★★★ Apprentice

I want to solve this one for all,are your server so bad?Fake latency stats or what? here i am gonna attach latency to frankfurt apex servers,when i log in to chose server,when i am playing and also normal ping test to germany (frankfurt) 

1 match latency is 60 then next match are 150-190 then other match again 60 !! dont tell me its my internet becouse its NOT! no problems with other games so far ...

Message 1 of 6 (1,064 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fake latency !! or fix your damn servers...

Community Manager

Hey @iCroN00b ,

Thank you for the information, we are not aware of an issue causing latency, if you are still experiencing an issue I would recommend going through our basic and advanced connection steps to see if this can help with the connection to our servers.

Regards, 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (936 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@iCroN00b Which platform are you playing on?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 6 (1,029 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Message 3 of 6 (985 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

SO any answer for this?

Message 4 of 6 (957 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @iCroN00b ,

Thank you for the information, we are not aware of an issue causing latency, if you are still experiencing an issue I would recommend going through our basic and advanced connection steps to see if this can help with the connection to our servers.

Regards, 

Illium.png

Message 5 of 6 (937 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey this is also happened to me. 15-30ms on all 3 of the singapore server. Then somehow you can get constant 200ms on the entire match even on firing range.

Message 6 of 6 (727 Views)