Failing servers, constant network isse, fix EA!

by _4OP3_

Original Post

Failing servers, constant network isse, fix EA!

★ Guide

This is getting awful now again. Constant packet loss, constant rubber band.

No my network is fine, other games are fine. What is going on with EU servers?

It started with the Frankfurst servers, went over to Belgian but all of them are like this now...Apex_Servers.png

Message 1 of 24 (701 Views)

Re: Failing servers, constant network isse, fix EA!

Community Manager

Hi there, @_4OP3_.

I'll try to help find out why you're experiencing packet loss. First, are you on a wired or wireless connection? Also, what system are you playing on? Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 24 (624 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same problem here. Rubberbanding in very game, even in training

Message 3 of 24 (591 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @Osilvan.

Can you see my previous post and answer the same question? Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 24 (560 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo Hello, i am on a wired connection trough a powerline, and i play on pc, windows 10.
Message 5 of 24 (558 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Osilvan 

Can you run a UO Trace and screenshot me the results? Instructions here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/. Also, I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem and router. Also, shut down your PC. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Start up your PC and try playing again. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 24 (550 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Aljo i already did all that. Didnt help. In attachment the Uotraces i done a couple days ago.  thanks

Message 7 of 24 (540 Views)

Community Manager

@Osilvan 

Where are you located? 

It's possible alternate DNS servers can help. Try following the instructions here.

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 24 (530 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo I am located at Portugal. I normally use the servers from belgium, Amsterdam, London...
I just tried to change to Google Dns, following the instructions, no help. Same result. I play other games suck as Rocket league and Valorant and i have no issues.
Message 9 of 24 (508 Views)

Community Manager

@Osilvan 

Your tests aren't too bad. I'm a little concerned about the 19ms speed to the router, but everything falls within acceptable ranges until you get to the 10th hop, but it's possible it could be happening sooner. Unfortunately, the 7th, 8th and 9th hops aren't returning data. Which is normal as not all servers are allowing pings.

Can you try opening the ports for Apex? They are listed here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/opening-tcp-or-udp-ports-for-connection-issues/. You can get some help with this at www.portforward.com. Let me know if that helps or not.

Aljo.png
Message 10 of 24 (497 Views)