Re: Failed to retrieve patch status XBOX ONE

by WetFartsBbad

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
It's happening now: 4/08/19 for the first time. 4 times later (same day), it has still not been fixed.
Message 11 of 20 (1,598 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Downloaded this game the other day and I'm already having the same problem!

Message 12 of 20 (1,473 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Had the same problem asked my father for help. He deleted the Xbox account cache files then Xbox restarted and booted up. Started GW2 it synchronize my account and the game loaded. 

Message 13 of 20 (1,446 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Does anyone have a legitimate fix for this ,?

The game was purchased Via retail as a Christmas gift but my son has never been interested.  I decided to install the game today as I had free time,  download and updates proceeds fine.  Create an EA account and accept T & C’s all fine,  yet I cannot enter any further to a menu even. 

When this item was purchased it was on the understanding that it was a playable game. To be restricted from accessing even the most basic of menus does not deliever any sort of user experience other than negative ones.

i appreciate the keep trying comments, although I should not be required to keep mashing a retry button for undefined amount of hours also this is a new purchase and I’ve been at it for 3 hours today alone.  Is this the user experience that EA so famously delivers lately 

Any help welcome, 

Message 14 of 20 (1,430 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Y&es.. this seems to be the fix. I've experience the same problem since yesterday, cleared xbox cache, unplug, plug again, started console, insert game and voila! 

Message 15 of 20 (1,391 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Happening to us as well. The one night we plan on a P vs. Z marathon we get this repeatedly. EA SUCKS!!!!

Message 16 of 20 (1,292 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This is happening on a daily basis, and I have cleared the cache, rebooted and even done a cold boot.  It works for the next login, but then it comes back again.  That and the LAG on the servers just now is making the game unplayable.

Message 17 of 20 (729 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I contacted EA About this problem on Twitter; They said that they are aware and are working on the problem.  I hope they fix it soon because it sure is a PITA😕

Message 18 of 20 (719 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thanks, it's a right pain. Frown

Message 19 of 20 (712 Views)

★ Guide

unfortunately it has returned, so obvously EA has to figure it out. Have 70gb free on my internal hard drive, so it can't be a problem on my end.

Noel

Message 20 of 20 (626 Views)