Original Post

Accepted Solution

Failed to receive Catalogue coin FUT boosts

★ Novice

Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? whisk3yNo7
Which mode has this happened in? Catalogue
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Buy all FUT coin boosts from the catalogue (lvl 2- 40) at one time plus many other additional boosts.
What happens when the bug occurs? No boosts from the catalogue for Ultimate team are received.
What should be happening instead? I should receive catalogue boosts

I decided to use FCC in the Catalogue for FUT since I never use it so I bought all FUT Coin Reward Boosts at once. It has been about a week, and nothing has be received. 

Message 1 of 7 (626 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Failed to receive Catalogue coin FUT boosts

Community Manager

Hey @FutbolSuicide if you are missing content that you believe you should have received then the best thing to do is speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (597 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @FutbolSuicide if you are missing content that you believe you should have received then the best thing to do is speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 7 (598 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_DarkoI did reach out to chat support, they advised me to make a post here and said that you, EA, cannot track catalogue purchases. He also said that he was noting case details. Luckily I felt like this was going to be the case and saved the chat transcript.

Arvind: I know how inconvenient it can be when you face such issues. I would like to inform you that we do not have the option to track the progress of FCC coins or catalogues items. I really appreciate your feedback and will share it with my team and i also suggest you to report this bug on our forums.
Arvind: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/fifa-19-bug-reports-en
Arvind: Here's the link

Message 3 of 7 (585 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry if you were misinformed @FutbolSuicide but we are unable to assist with any account-based issues on AHQ.

The best thing I can do is recommend that you speak with our live support team again outlining to them that you have posted don the forums and been advised that we are unable to assist with the issue due to it being an account-based issue.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 7 (572 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_Darko  I contacted chat again.. case #50071776. Again I was directed here. 

Message 5 of 7 (534 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_Darko  Nothing?

Message 6 of 7 (483 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @FutbolSuicide.

As I said above there is nothing that we can do in relation to missing content on AHQ. If you are being advised to post here by a member of our live support then they are mistaken. I would suggest speaking with our live support again and if they direct you to the forums again show them this thread.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 7 (459 Views)