Failed referal for F2P

by ninasucur

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Failed referal for F2P

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I'm a brand new player and I used someone's referral when making my account. I got the green "congrats you've got 7 days...etc". 

However, when I made a character and entered the game, it said I'm a F2P. Couldn't acces the who list, or any of the perks. What gives?

Message 1 of 5 (259 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Failed referal for F2P

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

@ninasucur In that case I'm very sorry, the message there is incorrect. I can see you were correctly referred though, so you should see the jumpstart bundle in the mail on your characters.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (264 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

@ninasucur

Are you sure you saw the message that said you have 7 free days? That only gets given to returning subscribers who have been unsubbed for more than 90 days.

If you created a brand new account with your friend's referral link, you get a Quick Travel pass, XP Boosts, and an Inventory Module unlock: http://www.swtor.com/info/friends

Message 2 of 5 (248 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes I'm sure, wouldn't post it here otherwise :/
And I heard that they do work for brand players who haven't made an account yet.

Here's a screenshot, it seems it does work, but not in-game.

Message 3 of 5 (242 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

@ninasucur In that case I'm very sorry, the message there is incorrect. I can see you were correctly referred though, so you should see the jumpstart bundle in the mail on your characters.

Message 4 of 5 (265 Views)

★★★ Newbie

okay, I'll check later.
thank you for replying! Standard smile

Message 5 of 5 (232 Views)