Failed load?

by 84XPVINER

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Failed load?

★★ Novice

i just bought the game and was excited tro try it out but the first thing that happens is when i load up the game and come to the start screen, i press enter and it says "Load failed. Failed to load save profile, do you want to retry?" And when i click retry the same thing show up instantly. How can it fail to load a profile i havent even created yet? 

Message 1 of 13 (3,186 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Failed load?

Community Manager

Hi @84XPVINER To confirm is the drive the game is on protected/monitored by any security software? If not can you try to load the device in a Clean Boot and seeing if the message continues?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 6 of 13 (2,979 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@84XPVINER Which platform are you on?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 13 (3,098 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Illium I´m on pc, bought the game from origins store as well. I´m using windows 11 also if that´s necessary info!
Message 3 of 13 (3,076 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @84XPVINER Thanks for this information, can you try the following to see if you keep getting the error? 

Illium.png

Message 4 of 13 (3,014 Views)

★★ Novice

Okay, tried all three and nothing worked

Message 5 of 13 (3,005 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @84XPVINER To confirm is the drive the game is on protected/monitored by any security software? If not can you try to load the device in a Clean Boot and seeing if the message continues?

Illium.png

Message 6 of 13 (2,980 Views)

★★ Novice
I would have a problem not filling my job on the 26th
i bought the game i played it for a couple of hours and i wanted to continue today but it doesn't load my save and it doesn't let me step out of the game other options throw up
Message 7 of 13 (2,921 Views)

★★ Novice

is it the same for windows 11 as windows 10?

Message 8 of 13 (2,891 Views)

★★ Novice

Okay, tried a clean boot. Not really sure if i did it right but i think i did. Nothing changed as of the game though!

Message 9 of 13 (2,881 Views)

Failed to load save profile

★ Novice

Just got Grid Legends through EA PlayPro but i am not able get past the "sign in" screen.

Whenever i press "Resume" i get a Pop Up "Failed to load save profile" and i am stuck in a loop when i click retry and not able to play the game.

I've tried reinstalling the game, deleting my save file, verify game files, do a clean boot of windows and turning off all anti virus programs and nothing have worked so far.

Anyone else experienced this issue and have a fix for this?

Message 10 of 13 (2,651 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help