FUT20: Disconnecting from EA Servers

by SamyBubbles11

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: FUT20: Disconnecting from EA Servers

★★ Novice

Having the exact same issue. Been kicked off 3 times

doing objectives.

Disappointed, but not surprised. Try contacting EA, waste of time. Oh, and try giving feedback when it’s negative, for some reason the submit button doesn’t work.

I now have 3 losses, reduced contracts and missed objectives. Not buying FIFA 21.

Message 11 of 42 (384 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
I am having server problems too
Message 12 of 42 (381 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
@Groovybaby007 This crap is so widesoread there are now posts in French in this support forum and they have the audacity to ask for our connection status. I mean what the actual lol.

I guess they will fix this if it affects buying fifa points.

Damn that was how we should have explained the problem?
Message 13 of 42 (362 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Same here.  Yesterday booted out of Rivals, today I was booted from 3 Squad Battles (I was winning) in a row at halftime - all reported as 3-0 losses.

Message 14 of 42 (358 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie

It’s nothing to do with our internet. It has everything to do with your trash servers. I’ve been disconnected from 4 different FUT drafts in the past hour where I had a comfortable lead (3 goals or more) and have not been awarded a single win. The message “This game is currently under review” means nothing if you never actually review it. Am I just supposed to play until I lose with absolutely zero chance of ever getting awarded a win? 

Message 15 of 42 (347 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Disconnecting from servers.lost all 5 games I played.all started after your update.Please fix this

Message 16 of 42 (272 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@tedsty1988 

I have just now found out that there was an issue yesterday that has now been resolved. If you're still disconnecting, let me know and we can go through some troubleshooting.

Message 17 of 42 (228 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Same issue. Played a match, the game ended 2-2 and after the replays the info box showed. “Something happened, its under review”

it took me back 2 menu and had to log in and the new infobox said i loat the game.

cableconnection 1000/100

ports are open

ps connection has its own ip adress and channel, so i blame the update

Message 18 of 42 (201 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@KMT220979 

How often are you disconnecting?

Message 19 of 42 (199 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Same here brother but playing Season Co-Op. It drops the connection, we lose points and that's it, the other team wins, totally unfair.

PSN connection is fine, 100MB download and upload, router configured correctly, no other problems, just when I try to play FIFA. All other games work flawlessly.

Looks like it gets worse after every patch. After the latest patch we got disconnected 6 times, "won" 1 match and "lost" 5. What a joke...

Message 20 of 42 (170 Views)
Twitter Stream