Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: FUT20: Disconnecting from EA Servers

by DuzinhoTF

Original Post

Highlighted

★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo I was using Google DNS addresses before, when I also had problems, again, only with co-op on FIFA. But this was before last patch.
I will change them again but I know my network is not the issue.
Yesterday I didn't get disconnected a single time and I didn't do any troubleshooting. This whole "check your connection" is not taking me anywhere.
I'll get back to this post once I find time and patience to play again.
Message 41 of 45 (249 Views)

Community Manager

@DuzinhoTF 

Sounds good. We'll pick things up at that point.

Message 42 of 45 (244 Views)

★★ Novice

You are right brother. I have tried wired connection, resetting router, deleting cache and everything else but the problem persists. EA needs to take ownership of what they are doing for good server management. It is ridiculous to blame the players.

Saad Ullah Khan from Pakistan

Message 43 of 45 (110 Views)

Community Manager

@saadullah1991 

What system are you playing on? Also, is it possible to run a UO Trace and post a screenshot of the results? The instructions are here. This will require having a PC to run the test on.

Message 44 of 45 (101 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo oh yeah uo trace. how helpful you are. can you please explain why all my settings on my ps4 and connection works perfectly fine on any option including rivals on fifa 21 but doesnt work on fifa 20. what seems to be problem? hmm wait. i have an idea. you guys dont want the servers get busy because of fifa 20 players? remember the game? you sold us last year. the one we did not pirate, paid and expected to work perfectly?
Message 45 of 45 (89 Views)
Twitter Stream