Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: FUT lost

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FUT lost

★★★★ Newbie

So i had my ultimate team completely lost from one day to another a few weeks ago, without deleting the club or even using it that day. I want to know if there is any way possible to restore that team. There were some bugs that time which didnt realise fifa 19 was already bought and needed to be bought again, im guessing its related to it somehow.

Message 1 of 9 (223 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @Davidka100HUN please speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (211 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @Davidka100HUN please speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Message 2 of 9 (212 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi Darko, Could you help me with the same problem for me ?

Message 3 of 9 (189 Views)

★★ Novice

Everyone is having this at this time at the web app... Guess that there's a problem with the app or the ea server.

Message 4 of 9 (180 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @butky1 and @fuel09, FIFA was down for maintenance this morning hence why you were seeing this issue.

It's back up and running so you should have no issues.

Thanks for your patience.

Darko

Message 5 of 9 (141 Views)

★★★★ Novice

hello @EA_Darko i have a annoying problem... sometimes when the game crashes when it says "your game stays unreview" or something like that, why if the opponet get the lead im still losing skill rating of the division? i didnt get the chance to end the game so im thinking its not fair that im losing points... the crash happend from your side... my internet was fine😥

Message 6 of 9 (119 Views)

Community Manager

We are unable to change the outcome of these matches @DorRazabi.

If you are seeing it on a regular basis then I would recommend taking a couple of minutes to go through the connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Darko

Message 7 of 9 (90 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Darko i dont want u to change the result of the match... simply dont count it like i lose the game. this crash happend to me anlyst once in a day and belive me my internet is fine. the problem is yours. it just cant be the im losing skill rating because my opponet was in the lead and your servers droped the match. 

Message 8 of 9 (66 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Most FIFA modes are not played on a server @DorRazabi but are played peer-to-peer and if you are getting the loss then it means that you are the one having connection issues and not your opponent. The best thing to do is go through the troubleshooting steps that I linked above. If you have your UO Trace then I am happy to take a look at it for you.

Darko 

Message 9 of 9 (31 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help