Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FUT error. Club was not transferred from Fifa 19 to Fifa 20!

by Mr_stACH_PL

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

FUT error. Club was not transferred from Fifa 19 to Fifa 20!

★★★ Apprentice

I created another topic because noone from EA answer ppl question in old topic. I hole someone will read that.

I created Club in Fifa 18 (02/2018) and played over 1000 matches. This year I played Fifa 19 (from Ea Access) and my Club was successfully transferred from Fifa 18 to Fifa 19. Last friday I downloaded Fifa 20 and my Club was not there! Instead of my old Club, game created New random name Club witch date 09/2019! I don't want to start from beggining. I want continue my Club in Fifa 20!

Today my preorder Fifa 20 arrived (I know I can play from tomorrow) and don't know what to do? Like already wrote, I want continue my Club, if not, I will send back game for refund.

Product: FIFA 20
Platform:PS4
What is your PSN ID? PL_stACH
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? All FUT
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 09/20/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 03:20 AM
What is your time zone?  GMT + 1:00
How often does the bug occur? Every time login to FUT see wrong Club and date.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It is random certain ppl have had same issues as me over the internet (please read reddit)
What happens when the bug occurs? The established date got reset, game set up a new club, did not get loyalty packs.
What should be happening instead? My Club should be transfer from Fifa 19 to Fifa 20 with correct create date and all stats + should've received loyalty packs.

EA I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU WILL FIX THAT PROBLEM AND WHEN! I PREORDER FIFA 20 AND ALREADY GOT IT. BUT IF YOU DON'T WANT FIX THAT ERROR OR YOU CAN'T I WILL RETURN GAME FOR REFUND. JUST PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

Many ppl wait for answer with similar problem, so please stop ignore us and let us know what Ea will or will not do! At least we deserve answer! 

Message 1 of 20 (2,004 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: FUT error. Club was not transferred from Fifa 19 to Fifa 20!

Community Manager

@thisistw79 This article goes into more detail, but it looks like your club was deleted and remade on August 10th. You club had to exist on August 1st to qualify. 

-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 14 of 20 (2,451 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager
@Mr_stACH_PL Hello! If you're missing content you'll need to speak with an advisor at http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us or at @EAHelp on Twitter.

We can't assist with this type of issue via AHQ.
-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 20 (1,987 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Cade do you think I didn't? Since Fifa 20 started in Ea access I already spent about 2 hours talk with customer Service + another hours on chat. Noone So far helped me and I think not only me, there is a lot of ppl with same issue. I call every 2nd day and non stop heard you need to wait. Some advisor said they don't have that problem on their bug list! 

I have my brand New Fifa 20 at home and don't know if I should open it or send back to shop for refund. I really wanted play that game, I subscribe Ea access to play 10 but this error and no help for 7 days stopped my hype! 

Message 3 of 20 (1,981 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
@Mr_stACH_PL Yeah same thing with me I have contacted live chat 3 times and they were just avoiding the answer this is so stupid we have contacted them but they wont help us. Fix this EA.
Message 4 of 20 (1,952 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@MidnightGamer4X You only played one game in FUT in 19, as such your club and established date didn't carry over. 

-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 20 (1,944 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Cade I played other 1000 games FIFA 18, about 100 FIFA 19, also my transfer market worked ok on Fifa 19 Companion App before changed to FIFA 20. So why my club was successfully transferred from FIFA 18 to 19 and not from FIFA 19 to 20?

After hours on customer service line, noone so far help me get back my club! This is very important to me!

Message 6 of 20 (1,939 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
@EA_Cade So what ur saying is I have lost my club for all future fifa's or I can play more games on FUT 19 and get my club back?
Message 7 of 20 (1,905 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Cade Hey @EA_Cade - is this a new thing? I established club Fifa 15, missed Fifa 16 - but was able to play as original club in subsequently 17, 18 and 19 games?

I spoke with EA Live Chat and they saw my issue and said it was being investigated - although with me its also because i have missing Champions Edition content which may have been assigned to my original club and not the newly created club...
Message 8 of 20 (1,894 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager
@iamthesmashbaby Do you have more than one gamertag linked to your account? You may have a different issue entirely where the FUT club of the other gamertag is showing rather than your own.
-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png
Message 9 of 20 (1,863 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Cade thanks EA Case - I don't believe so? just one PSN / PS PLUS account. I have two other accounts on the PlayStation, but they're offline accounts for local play
Message 10 of 20 (1,861 Views)
Twitter Stream