Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Dot.: FUT error. Club was not transferred from Fifa 19 to Fifa 20!

by Jar0l2K

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: FUT error. Club was not transferred from Fifa 19 to Fifa 20!

Community Manager
@iamthesmashbaby Gotcha, I'm not showing FIFA 15 or 16 being on the account. I see that your club was transferred between 18 and 19 though, but not 20 as you didn't play enough in FUT on 19.
-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png
Message 11 of 20 (709 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Cade Thank you for clarifying - that's a shame as i played FUT on 15, 17, 18 and 19 - obviously it would be nicer had it been carried over because of the history but so be it! I will crack on with the new team!
Message 12 of 20 (690 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Hey @EA_Cade I’m having this exact same issue. I started playing FUT19 in Aug 2019, everything worked fine. When I started FUT20 for the first time, nothing was carried over.

Happy to provide further details on my account please would you let me know how to send them over.

Thank you.

Message 13 of 20 (682 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@thisistw79 This article goes into more detail, but it looks like your club was deleted and remade on August 10th. You club had to exist on August 1st to qualify. 

-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png
Message 14 of 20 (2,450 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Cade I have the same issue. I deleted FIFA 19 before I download FIFA 20 then when I opens FIFA 20 I didn’t get my FUT club transferred. How can I recover it?
Message 15 of 20 (647 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Also having this issue, was there any way to recover the clubs?

Message 16 of 20 (550 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

@jackpatton1998 wrote:

Also having this issue, was there any way to recover the clubs?

@EA_Cade FYI - my FC Credits and XP have transferred, but not my Ultimate team details.

Message 17 of 20 (547 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Cade thanks trying to address this. Just got off chat with EA Advisor (before finding this) and was told nothing could be done. I play a lot FIFA 11-18, not much 19......and now team is gone. Frustrating, but at least it has been addressed there is no solution.  Not sure if my points transferred over or not as someone else mentioned. Just wanted to thank you for responding to people's concerns.

Message 18 of 20 (413 Views)
Highlighted

Dot.: FUT error. Club was not transferred from Fifa 19 to Fifa 20!

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I just bought FIFA 20 and wanna play FUT, by my old team from 2017 not appear in game. Sad Frown

Message 19 of 20 (330 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I also have this issue. I got FIFA 20 over EA Play and have been playing it, but then saw FIFA 21 was 55% off after which I bought it. But my account didn’t transfer over even though I have a decent FUT team, over 100k coins, and around 90 or so games played. 

Message 20 of 20 (69 Views)
Twitter Stream