Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FUT champions kicking me off

by MajesticDrip9

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

FUT champions kicking me off

★ Novice

Won a fut champions match the game finished and before i could advance servers kicked me off then it counted as a loss and effects my dnf on future games im sick of this happening my wifi connectivity is excellent on the xbox so its not my wifi almost every week this happens a few times I'm fed up of it

Message 1 of 3 (145 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: FUT champions kicking me off

Community Manager
Hi @MajesticDrip9,

If your game session is interrupted the game will determine based on several factors whether the game is recorded as a win, loss or if it's replayed as if it never happened. This process is entirely automated and we have no sway over its outcome I'm afraid.
-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (137 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager
Hi @MajesticDrip9,

If your game session is interrupted the game will determine based on several factors whether the game is recorded as a win, loss or if it's replayed as if it never happened. This process is entirely automated and we have no sway over its outcome I'm afraid.
-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 3 (138 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

The match finished the screen after the match just came up and i pressed the a button to collect coins for the match etc and it cut me off there i had already won the match and it counted as a loss thats bs i'm a game down for no reason other than fifa servers kicked me off I'm sorry but there's nothing we can do isn't a good response that doesnt help me any at all.

Message 3 of 3 (133 Views)
Twitter Stream