Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FUT Transfer Market access on Web and Companion Apps

by EA_Cade

Original Post

Re: You account has not earned access to the Transfer Market

★★★ Novice
@jmacmmeash Well it certainly did the trick for me. I just spent about 90 mins trading position modifiers, made 20k or so and then had the app access the next morning. 👍
Message 80 of 273 (863 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Prevdingo98 thanks, but again I've probably traded way more than 1 hour.
This highlights how bad EA are. All the materials and links they gave us says keep playing, don't know how long just keep playing. Now we have an advisor that told you to trade for an hour. So which is it? Why is it so hard to tell us the way to resolve this?
Message 81 of 273 (844 Views)

Re: FIFA 21 Your account has not earned access to the Transfer Market on the Web

★ Novice
Message 82 of 273 (842 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thanks forthe info!!

I just dont understand how this works for some? i have 1.5mil transfer profit and only traded on the consol...

All this info does not make sense...

Im starting to think about just creatinga new account all together and starting from scratch to be honest...

Message 83 of 273 (791 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Guys, just to let you know, yesterday I was just playing and all of a sudden received the message saying that the market was unlocked in the Web App.

Still don't know what kind of criteria is being used to unlock.

Message 84 of 273 (789 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@donovanalves85 Nice, glad to know you got out of the hell hole
Message 85 of 273 (781 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello, 

I AM waiting for unblocking web app transfer market for about two months now! Starring from the beginning of this Account in FIFA 20. I played several games already. Isn't it a little too much? Tell me why you do this or unblock this.

Message 86 of 273 (959 Views)

★ Apprentice

Sent another email got the same generic email back from them, is there actually a human being responding to this via copy and paste or is it a computer!?

How about some customer service EA!?

Message 87 of 273 (940 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@HizbollahGeneral Best part: if u reply, it tells u they don't read your replies
Message 88 of 273 (927 Views)

★ Apprentice
@sunny0618 So i made another account on Monday as an experiment, played 3 games left it just logged into it on WebApp and transfer market fully unlocked!

Truly a JOKE!
Message 89 of 273 (922 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help