Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FUT Transfer Market access on Web and Companion Apps

by EA_Cade

Original Post

Re: You account has not earned access to the Transfer Market

★ Apprentice

2 weeks now since I had the game as mentioned before been on every day 150+ games still no access. Good job EA good job!

Message 70 of 273 (1,077 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hi EA, we are still here, not gonna let this go

Message 71 of 273 (1,073 Views)

fifa 21 transfer market on the app

★★★ Novice

I have had FIFA 21 since last Saturday I cannot get onto the web app transfer market I have had my account since August for someone no reason I thought it was longer  I've tried getting a reasonable answer from ea  they don't do anything I'm just trying to see if the games I have to play have to be Ultimate Team or if I can play career mode which I already am doing which I have been doing since Saturday day I'm just wondering if anybody could put a bit of light on this for me because I'm getting very frustrated and upset if I'm honest because with me having learning difficulties mental health issues this is the only thing really what makes me feel happy and make me feel safe doing something I enjoy oi I know it might not seem a lot to some people but this is something I really Lee got to sort out I have got the transfer market on my Xbox account but on this one I haven't if somebody could put a bit a light on it for me I would really appreciate it thank you 

Message 72 of 273 (1,951 Views)

★ Apprentice

im with you!!

Message 73 of 273 (1,041 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It's starting to get frustrating to get to the Web App every day and see the Transfer Market still locked.

The worst is that there's no criteria to when it will unlock. We have all played a lot already in Fifa 21, so "you need to keep playing" doesn't fit anymore.

I'm almost sure they know how to unlock it, I believe they don't because their servers would be slumped.

Message 74 of 273 (981 Views)

★ Apprentice
@donovanalves85, Of course, they can unlock it. If you can ban someone you can unban them. It is just pure and complete nonsense from them that they cant. I understand WHY they are not doing it ( the sheer volume of people requesting it ) but at this point no reason for many of our accounts to not have unlocked it.

I already did the full Silver stars and silver beasts last night. Still nothing. Rank 1 Div 2 two weeks in a row. Nothing. That alone is 60 games of div rivals in itself.

At this point, we are just typing to no one from EA.
Message 75 of 273 (977 Views)

★ Apprentice

100% they just dont care, we will keep pestering them till this is resolved. it is unacceptable!

Message 76 of 273 (1,139 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I went from div 7 to div 2, keep playing right? EA? Nothing to say? 

Message 77 of 273 (1,134 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hi guys,

Don’t know if this might help you guys but I was having issues with accessing the transfer market through fut companion app. I managed to get a telephone call with an EA Advisor on Monday, and they told me that I should sit on my XBOX and trade for a long period (1hr+) consistently and then play a few games.

I did this Tuesday night, went to sleep, and woke up to a message on Wednesday morning on FUT inviting me to use the Transfer Market on the App.

Hopefully this might help you guys!
Message 78 of 273 (1,087 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Prevdingo98 Worth a shot I guess. Another day down 20+ games no access
Message 79 of 273 (1,084 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help