Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FUT Transfer Market access on Web and Companion Apps

by EA_Cade

Original Post

Re: You account has not earned access to the Transfer Market

★★★★★ Novice

No hope of a refund if you want to keep your account. 

Message 60 of 273 (876 Views)

★★ Novice

has the EA  live chat been removed 

Message 61 of 273 (868 Views)

★ Apprentice

you can only live chat with certain situations.  Otherwise its all email which all you get back is a generic email 2 days later saying to go to the website that you got their email from in the first place.  The cycle goes on from there.

Message 62 of 273 (862 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

guys this is honestly disgusting behavior from EA and since none of us really have a big impact they will continue to do this for many years to come unless we try to do something about it. I say we all start bringing this issue into the light and try to get the message to fifa youtubers so that they can talk about this issue. This way EA will have to look into this. Its going to be hard but if all of us who are having this issue put in our part it might eventually start trending and reach a fifa youtuber. Anyone with the least amount of logic knows that what EA is doing here is messed up and sickening!!! We need this to stop! EA keep on scamming us year by year and keep on getting away with it

Message 63 of 273 (854 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@The_Legit_Leroy1 Good for you!

I tried to start with the launch of the web app. Access to the market denied.
10h Trail. Preordered the Game. Played almost every day. Now i‘m at 120+ games. Finished volta story, started career mode. Even played friendly matches against the cpu. Still no access to the market.

I searched in the german community and there is just the same answer „just keep playing all Fifa modes“

I mean, if they are able to put a ban on certain accounts, they should be able to remove them.

From Germany
Playing on PS4
Message 64 of 273 (841 Views)

★ Novice

Last year on my fifa 20 account I played over 1500 games and still got that message so I think this is a bug. I contacted 4 times with EA help they all said we Can't do nothing and there is not a team that can fix the issue.

What a Joke. 

On my account I got 1,8 million coins and they said 100% sure that you must have acces on the fut webapp but no.

Message 65 of 273 (906 Views)

★ Apprentice
@juanquib Youtubers will not care also. They are game-changers the big ones and nothing matters to them. They all got 100k fifa points + in accounts and millions of coins. They do not even use the web app. People post about this on reddit and the same thing happens as this thread. People chime in with same issue. None of them get a result out of it.
Message 66 of 273 (906 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Its so frustrating that EA does nothing to fix this

Message 67 of 273 (894 Views)

★ Apprentice
@juanquib they designed it this way to curb coin sellers. They do have a reason. Just a scam for the rest of us that wanna trade normally and do some SBC's while at work.
Message 68 of 273 (889 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yes but for example last year I was banned from TM for giving coins to a friend as a gift, EA never gave me a warning and it was a very small amount, so the fact that I am being punished into fifa21 for that is unacceptable. Its so unfair and sad to see.

Message 69 of 273 (887 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help