Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FUT Transfer Market access on Web and Companion Apps

by EA_Cade

Original Post

Re: You account has not earned access to the Transfer Market

★★★★★ Novice
@Tburgerza I'm similiar, Fifa is really the only game I play but EA won't get my money again if the deny me access to features of the game..
Message 50 of 273 (1,054 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hi Advisors, is it official EA policy to ignore us?

Message 51 of 273 (1,049 Views)

★ Apprentice

I Tweeted EA help and below is the response I received 

Hey there, thank you for reaching out about access to the transfer market on the web/companion app. To shed some light on the situation, there is no exact number of games nor days to play before it unlocks nor am I able to unlock it for you. The best way to unlock it is just to keep playing, finish games, try different modes and it'll unlock automatically over time. Generally, it's more an over time than number of matches and can take days, weeks and for some a bit longer depending on how you play and how your standing is with EA dependent on Fifa 20 and whether you are a new player or had a sanction beforehand.

More information about this can be found on: http://bit.ly/FUTTransferMarket . We can unfortunately not manually unlock this for you.

In case you are on the wrong mail, make sure to double check the email you have to log in with by starting the game -> going to customize -> online settings -> EA account. It will showcase which mail has to be used to log into the web/companion app. This could also cause this to happen as some use a different email on the console account vs EA account and aren't aware. -Neil

so there you have it guys no matter in us complaining no one can unlock it for us anyway and there is no one method way to follow. Just play and wait. 
🙄🙄🙄

Message 52 of 273 (1,034 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My transfernarket is banned. I cant sell or buy players.

Please EA help me.

Message 53 of 273 (1,033 Views)

★ Apprentice

You must open a case to get this resolved. No one will help you with that on this forum... 

what did you do to get banned?

Message 54 of 273 (1,023 Views)

★ Apprentice

Trust me they can unlock it.  Would be silly to NOT have that ability and coded it in.  They just do not want to unlock it for some reason.  Otherwise, they would be getting bombed all day about unlocking it.  Instead, it goes to an email address that gives you the same dumb generic link back to where you got their email address in the first place.  This is why EA is one of the most hated companies in the world let alone gaming.

Message 55 of 273 (990 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Erock7R I suspect you are right. Maybe the cs agents can't unlock it but somebody up the chain can.
Message 56 of 273 (987 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@jmacmmeash Obviously someone can, but that someone just pushes the advisors to the front lines to take the heat from those affected. I won't be surprised if I get banned from this forum soon for keeping this issue ongoing
Message 57 of 273 (971 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Do you think we can get a refund on fifa points , We paid for something not fit for purpose as we can not trade the cards we receive 

Message 58 of 273 (961 Views)

★ Apprentice

If you used the FIFA points no way in HELL would you get a refund from EA.  Chargeback from your card ... maybe.  But your account would get banned rather quickly for that I am sure.  700m + in revenue last year from FIFA alone.  They give 0 about us.  We stop playing and someone else will still spend just as much money.

Message 59 of 273 (954 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help