Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FUT Transfer Market access on Web and Companion Apps

by EA_Cade

Original Post

Re: You account has not earned access to the Transfer Market

★★★★★ Novice

So, based on everyone’s points they have put out in the forum. I’m almost certain it can’t be to do with amount of games played etc. Many people here have more xp, more played games etc. than I do and still do not have access to the market.

I have completed all challenges with regards to the Market so that means listing players etc. However I do not believe this would be an issue as I know others who have access without buying or selling any cards on the market.

In terms of objectives I am only level 9, others on here are higher levels and still do not have access. 

What would be interesting to know is the first time you logged in on UT21 and wether it was EA Access or not and also what platform.

I have friends that was able to access the transfer market on web app and mobile app from day 1 of this being available.

Nothing seems to make any sense in terms of when it becomes active. I played the EA Access version on day 1 of release and had the access to market granted on Saturday just gone. I can’t remember when release was, so in terms of time scales as to how long I had to wait was that long (if that helps)

Any other suggestions I can look and test, please let me know and I’ll give it a crack! Together as a community we will eventually get an answer surely! 

Message 40 of 273 (1,253 Views)

★ Apprentice
@The_Legit_Leroy1 seems to be no reason for any of it. Lvl 14 ... Week 1 gold done. Yada yada yada. Some spend money ( I always spend a bit to get started ) some spend nothing. Some play SB only some DR only. It seems to be random and a pointless trigger.
Message 41 of 273 (1,229 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

What frustrates me the most is that this issue has been going on in every Fifa and EA has not bothered to fix it even after all the people who complained about this. They literally dont care about us and make us go to the advisors that never help with anything just to waste our time.

Message 42 of 273 (1,200 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Any advisors have anything to say? Or keep hiding?

Message 43 of 273 (1,195 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@sunny0618 They will keep on hiding like always, look at forums from other fifas with the same issue and people went the whole year without gaining access and EA did nothing to help. All they said was to keep on playing games and referred people to their useless links. Its sad to see because a company like EA should really care more about their players and not just ignore them
Message 44 of 273 (1,158 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@juanquib This is the last Fifa I'll buy if its not unlocked. Its just not worth the hassle of trying to trade on console with its laggy menus
Message 45 of 273 (1,176 Views)

★ Apprentice

@The_Legit_Leroy1 wrote:

So, based on everyone’s points they have put out in the forum. I’m almost certain it can’t be to do with amount of games played etc. Many people here have more xp, more played games etc. than I do and still do not have access to the market.

I have completed all challenges with regards to the Market so that means listing players etc. However I do not believe this would be an issue as I know others who have access without buying or selling any cards on the market.

In terms of objectives I am only level 9, others on here are higher levels and still do not have access. 

What would be interesting to know is the first time you logged in on UT21 and wether it was EA Access or not and also what platform.

I have friends that was able to access the transfer market on web app and mobile app from day 1 of this being available.

Nothing seems to make any sense in terms of when it becomes active. I played the EA Access version on day 1 of release and had the access to market granted on Saturday just gone. I can’t remember when release was, so in terms of time scales as to how long I had to wait was that long (if that helps)

Any other suggestions I can look and test, please let me know and I’ll give it a crack! Together as a community we will eventually get an answer surely! 

Dont know where to begin ...

I have played FUT from day one of EA access

I have played everday since

all the foundation objectives are completed

i have qulified for weekend league

i have already more tha 1 mil transfer profit

i am currently elite 1 in squad battles

i have done all the co op objectives 

i have done all the friendlies objectives

i have done over 10 SBC’s

I have bought 14200 fifa points

i have played career mode, volta and kick off

i have completed 30% ofthe games trophies

i have played over 130 fut games

still no market access. 

Message 46 of 273 (1,161 Views)

★ Apprentice

i have even messaged @EA_Barry dircetly and have had no response.

Only response we got from this guy was a link to the same idiotic message that lead us here in the first place.

What a gr8 help.

This is a joke!

Message 47 of 273 (1,158 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Tburgerza Vote with your wallet. No more fifa points, cancel ea play, dont buy fifa again
Message 48 of 273 (1,155 Views)

★ Apprentice

I hear you but i love football and this is the only decent football game on the market, this is also the only PS game i really play so in that case i might as well sell my PS and stop gaming all together...

Message 49 of 273 (1,151 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help