Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FUT Transfer Market access on Web and Companion Apps

by EA_Cade

Original Post

Re: You account has not earned access to the Transfer Market

★★★ Apprentice

I've played over 60, i have no idea what to do. No one is interested in helping either. We buy the game like other people, why are some features taken away?

Message 20 of 273 (2,150 Views)

Re: FIFA 21 Your account has not earned access to the Transfer Market on the Web

★★ Novice

Has anyone who didn't have access been granted it yet?

This is infuriating by EA for absolutely no reason. Giving some players a huge advantage as everyone know the start is the most important time to be trading.

Message 21 of 273 (2,066 Views)

Re: FIFA 21 Your account has not earned access to the Transfer Market on the Web

★★★ Apprentice

70 games and still locked in the app.

The worst thing is, they say they don't know the amount of games you have to play. Im sure someone can find out, just no one willing to help.

Now I have to logout of the game go check the app after every game, hoping that I can get access.

Message 22 of 273 (2,053 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Barry You just linked me the website I used to get here, how does that help or answer the question?
Message 23 of 273 (2,049 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same issue here, email them bot email sent back. Pre-ordered ultimate edition 100+ games played... what a joke!

Message 24 of 273 (1,961 Views)

Re: Banned on the transfer market on fifa 21 web app

★★ Novice
@xxalbanianxx04 We all do Frown played over 50 game so far
Message 25 of 273 (1,759 Views)

★★ Novice
@ValeryKarpin3713 Me too !!!!
Message 26 of 273 (1,758 Views)

★★ Novice
@xxalbanianxx04 Yeah mate exact same. Where you banned last year?
Message 27 of 273 (1,738 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same here, its so annoying and unfair. I have 90 games and still no access and no one at EA is willing to help. Its extreamly frustrating and no one at EA help is willing to actually help. They always send you the same link. I just feel like if you are not a big youtuber or if you are just a random player, EA doesnt care about you since you will never make them lose money. They just care about their money rather than the players and its not fair. At least getting a set amount of games would be way better than this because not knowing how many games just leaves me with no motivation to play more. 

Message 28 of 273 (1,730 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Barry This answer has to be a joke EA...!?
Message 29 of 273 (1,703 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help