Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FUT Transfer Market access on Web and Companion Apps

by EA_Cade

Original Post

Transfer Market Lock

★★★ Newbie

I’ve played over 50 games and many friendlies for icon swaps on my account and still haven’t unlocked the transfer market on my companion app. Can anyone help me with this?

Message 211 of 219 (380 Views)

Can get access to transfer market on web app

★ Novice

can’t access transfer market, just wondering why and how long it will take until it is unlocked

Message 212 of 219 (301 Views)

enable transfer market on web app

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi i am trying to use the web app on my pc and it keeps saying this : Your account has not earned access to the Transfer Market on the web app and companion apps yet. 

Can u u help me get the transfer market open for me?

Message 213 of 219 (277 Views)

Re: enable transfer market on web app

Community Manager

@dcfcshay 

No, we cannot. Please see the following link for info on Transfer Market Access, thanks.

https://help.ea.com/en/help/fifa/fut-transfer-market-on-web-and-companion-apps/

barry.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 214 of 219 (245 Views)

I cant accsess the web app after a 45 day suspension how do i fix

★★★ Newbie

I cant accsess the web app after a 45 day suspension how do I fix 

Message 215 of 219 (246 Views)

Re: I cant accsess the web app after a 45 day suspension how do i fix

Community Manager

Hey @GGSonly690 you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 216 of 219 (216 Views)

Transfer Market on the Web App

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

My transfer market on the Web App is still unlocked after playing multiple times all of the FUT modes, you keep telling us to continue to play. I don't get it. Concrete information would be appreciated. Thanks!

Message 217 of 219 (123 Views)

I’ve not got access to the transfer market on web app

★★★ Newbie

I’ve played over 40 games across the game mode on fifa and I started playing fut nearly 3 weeks ago but still don’t have access to the transfer market. Is there something I have to play in specific?

Message 218 of 219 (128 Views)

Transfer market on companion app still not working

★★★ Newbie

Since the start of this fifa 21 I haven’t been able to use my companion app transfer market and still to this day I can not and I have played numerous games and I am not transfer banned since I can still use the market on my PlayStation 

Message 219 of 219 (70 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help