FUT Division Rivals Xbox One controller (Can`t move players or select players)

by hanneb1989

Original Post

Re: FUT Division Rivals Xbox One controller (Can`t move players or select player

★★★★ Novice

yes facing the same thing... its very frustrating :/

Message 61 of 419 (2,274 Views)

Re: FUT Division Rivals Xbox One controller (Can`t move players or select player

★★ Apprentice

We pay to play, take my money Back, EA s*CK

Message 62 of 419 (2,257 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

ea please get us a  patch before the weekend league starts tomorrow...for god's sake give us a patch tomorrw

Message 63 of 419 (2,235 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Help. same problem.

Does not work in draft mode and as indicated at the beginning of the topic. I changed the gamepad to a new one, the same company, wired and wireless. Nothing changes. A few days ago it worked once. Now I lost 7 games in a row because of this bug. I am writing with the help of a translator.

Message 64 of 419 (2,212 Views)

★ Guide

This isn't a problem with our controllers. Is a problem of Ea sports

Message 65 of 419 (2,195 Views)

★★★ Novice

The exact same stuff is happening to me. It's infuriatingly awful.

Message 66 of 419 (2,164 Views)

★ Apprentice

EA. We really need a patch a soon as possible. We can't play the new gamemode and it is not possible for us to qualify for weekend league. We paid for this game and expect to play the full game with every gamemode including the competitive ones. Please fix this patch. Standard smile

Message 67 of 419 (2,122 Views)

★★★★ Novice
This is really pissing me off. I buy FIFA only to play FUT and I've spent money just to know that I won't be able to move in every game in division rivals. I want my money back.
Message 68 of 419 (2,109 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thanks EA. There was an admission to the WL, used it, and what do I see? Nothing works in this mode. Defeat and waste 2000 points on qualification, inability to get rewards for Wl. Thanks for a nice weekend

Message 69 of 419 (2,092 Views)

★★★ Guide
Just have some respect mate, cant blame the CM on this! We just need to provide CM`s with info! The more info they got the sooner can the studio make a fix!
Message 70 of 419 (2,088 Views)