FUT Division Rivals Xbox One controller (Can`t move players or select players)

by hanneb1989

Original Post

Dot.: FUT Division Rivals Xbox One controller (Can`t move players or select play

★ Guide

@EA_David Are you going to fix this problem? Or are you waiting for fifa 20

Message 91 of 419 (2,387 Views)

Dot.: FUT Division Rivals Xbox One controller (Can`t move players or select play

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_David Isn't it funny controller works fine in all modes even in online seasons. but not in division rivals. and u dont give a *? u guys are worse than criminals.

Message 92 of 419 (2,318 Views)

★★ Novice

I have same problem woth logitech f310

May be cause is my computer is slow?

Message 93 of 419 (2,271 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Come on guys @EA_David is not the problem. We can do 2 things bust this guys his balls and achieve nothing or you can read all this post in the thread i started and give him al the info that he need to make this case bigger so he can speak with the Fifa studio about this. So just give @EA_David some time and credit. And i know its frustrating to can`t play Division Rivals. Im on the same boat as you guys....

Message 94 of 419 (2,247 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Outside my delay problems, i got this problem me too but only with my Xbox one controller (wired), nothing with my old Xbox 360 controller (wired).

Message 95 of 419 (2,191 Views)

★★ Novice
Just finished a game with the same issues, players stopped responding and playing amongst themselves for me though
Message 96 of 419 (2,173 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm facing the same problem with the Xbox controller.

I checked with advisor they have no clue for the same 

They are telling me to change the controller and then play.please please this issue ASAP

Message 97 of 419 (2,163 Views)

Re: FUT Division Rivals Xbox One controller (Can`t move players or select player

★★★★★ Novice

I did everything u said too already, called with ea over 10 times and after that i get the explanation too be patient till the next patch, i orders fifa and ea premium so im playing since 19/07 one month later still nothing, but fixing * cech’s helmet in game is so important! They should be ashamed, paying 95€ ( with ea premium) for a game thats unplayable online. And if u would ASK for a reward or something damn no... and i said it already in the forum, searching online over 200 people have the same issue.. its embarrasing

Message 98 of 419 (2,128 Views)

Re: FUT Division Rivals Xbox One controller (Can`t move players or select player

★★★ Guide
i know the feeling mate! Its a big problem i know but i hope they will fix it with the next update, otherwise i getting mad too i geuss... But for now we can only provide the CM with information.
Message 99 of 419 (2,100 Views)

★★★ Guide

@EA_David you got any news about this mate ?

Message 100 of 419 (2,100 Views)