FUT Division Rivals Xbox One controller (Can`t move players or select players)

by hanneb1989

Original Post

Re: FUT Division Rivals Xbox One controller (Can`t move players or select player

★★★ Newbie

I have been away since December 13th. Game was fine before I left in all game modes. Now having this issue on my XBox One since I started playing again today. Only having the problem on Division Rivals. Can anyone from EA give me an update? When will this be fixed?

Message 361 of 419 (1,434 Views)

Re: FUT Division Rivals Xbox One controller (Can`t move players or select player

★★★ Newbie

The same thing happened to me I just quit ultimate team then quit the app

Message 362 of 419 (1,431 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Guys maybe I have a "solution", since that Division Rivals works with the keyboard, why don't we download a software that allows us to set controllers' button as keyboard buttons for example (X BOX): pressing the button B, is like pressing the spaceboard on our keyboard, if you mouve the lever "L" up, is like pressing W etc...

Message 363 of 419 (1,431 Views)

★ Apprentice

Which software are you talking about?

Message 364 of 419 (1,356 Views)

★★★★ Novice

this bug has nothing to do with the controller or keyboard, it's to do with the inputs not being sent to the server, something to do with drops in frames imo

Message 365 of 419 (1,331 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hi I bought Fifa 19 yesterday, and I have same problem like other people. I can't control my players on Division Mode. It's ridiculous casue I can't play on this mode on FUT. So where I can get back my money? I don't want game which don't work properly and as a customer I have a rights. 

Message 366 of 419 (1,197 Views)

★★★ Novice

All players with issues, we all need to start filing complaints with ICPEN.

Message 367 of 419 (1,131 Views)

★★★ Novice

Furthermore, if we bought something that was broken or didn't operate as intended, a refund or replacement would be asked for. There are disadvantages for players far from servers, and each other, so why is this not mentioned anywhere at time of purchase? 

Message 368 of 419 (1,133 Views)

★★★ Novice

There is a feeling of elitism among community leaders and EA. If you not one of them, you can go f××k yourself. So many problems with the game, if the community could get this information in front of the right person,people, we might have a chance of getting this fixed. If no fix is possible, then refunds to the masses is on the cards. But international consumer affairs is the only way to proceed

Message 369 of 419 (1,750 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Also, update has now affected anyone who is deemed to have high ping. This may or may not be the user's fault. It could be any number of things, matchmaking and so on which is on EAs end. So unless you are close to opponent or server the game will not play as intended.  How can this be ok, this has disadvantaged a fair portion of community. Not everyone lives in Germany, US or Britain. I do not know the numbers or percentage, but where are all the pros from which which compete in tournaments, I bet there all from countries with servers.

And to blame wireless controllers is a cop out EA. The consoles controls are designed to operate wirelessly. If PSor Xbox thought this would effect game inputs online we would still be using wired controls

Message 370 of 419 (1,738 Views)