FUT Division Rivals Xbox One controller (Can`t move players or select players)

by hanneb1989

Original Post

Re: FUT Division Rivals Xbox One controller (Can`t move players or select player

Community Manager

@hanneb1989 I don't know of any specifics but because Division Rivals is more competitive than other modes I suspect there's some background security stuff that's a factor here. You mention other folks encountering this, if you can add any links that would help with looking into this, the more sources we have, the better. 

I've tested this with a Xbox One controller and had no issues, and many folks are playing with an Xbox One pad without issues, so that indicates that there's anothr

@rolissosls599 @Nooah2k How are you connecting, are you using wired or wireless?

Also can I check what security software you use? A Clean Boot should have disabled any overlays and common conflicting software, but security software will usually stay active, and this can sometimes have odd conflicts. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 11 of 419 (3,967 Views)

Re: FUT Division Rivals Xbox One controller (Can`t move players or select player

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm on Wired conection. I tried to play disabling my antivírus and firewall and It didnt chance anything.

What I find strange is that I'm playing people all over the World, even with the setting to find games with people near me.

Some Matches I'm able to play, some Matches there is 2 to 3 seconds of input delay and in others the AI play in my place (even the Controlled player marker doesnt show) and all I can do is pause the game.

Message 12 of 419 (3,959 Views)

Community Manager

@rolissosls599 Thanks for the extra info. Just for clarity, is your Xbox pad connected to the PC with a wire? I want to be sure we're not mixing up the pad connection and the network connection. 

If you use keyboard and mouse do you encounter the same issues?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 13 of 419 (3,950 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I tried both Wired and bluetooth and had the same issue. I didnt try with mouse and keyboard becausd I don't really have a mouse right now.

Squad Battles and divisions work perfectly. When I pause in rivals It Works too.

Message 14 of 419 (3,937 Views)

★★★ Guide
I got the exact same issues! And have try also Wired and bluetooth. So how we gonna solve this problem captain ?
Message 15 of 419 (3,931 Views)

Community Manager

Can I check for the presence of any other USB hardware? Can you try disconnecting everything put the controller and see if that has any effect?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 16 of 419 (3,922 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem.

I'm using a xbox360 controller and it doesn't work in Division Rivals. It works in every other game mode.

I've tried the same things as others, and still no effect. :/ just sad that I messed up my record because of the controller not working.

Message 17 of 419 (3,913 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I have the same problem with a Logitech f310 on pc, so it's not because of a specific controller.

Message 18 of 419 (3,898 Views)

★★ Novice

Mam ten sam problem moi zawodnicy grają sami w division rivals ,ale co drugi mecz gram normalnie. Mój pad logitech f310

I got the same problem my players play like they wont in division rivals,but when i am starting second match game is normal.pad-logitech f310

Message 19 of 419 (3,876 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
After disconecting all other USB devices I Still got my players Controlled by AI in some games.
Message 20 of 419 (3,856 Views)