Re: FUT Division Rivals Xbox One controller (Can`t move players or select player

by Lacky03420

Original Post

Re: FUT Division Rivals Xbox One controller (Can`t move players or select player

★★★★ Novice

Same problem in fifa 21, EA can you please fix this already so many PC users unable to play rivals...

Message 401 of 419 (2,571 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Kragz54 yupp i lost now 3/5 games qause i cant play rivals, squad battles is working great
Message 402 of 419 (2,526 Views)

★ Novice

SOLUTION!!!  I am almost 99% certain it is because we are PC players using ps4 controllers. I’ve noticed using DS4 Windows (which is an application that Makes your PC think it’s a “Xbox controller”) makes that issue stop immediately.  Hire me

Message 403 of 419 (2,390 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello. I try to find this solution 2 monts... nice support ea.

If you have troubles with gamepad in division rivals mode:

1. You need off origin-in-game-screen in origin settings.

2. You need off origin-in-game-screen in GAME settings (in origin game-library.)

Message 404 of 419 (2,370 Views)

★★★ Novice

fifa 21 still the same problem, please fix it EA

Message 405 of 419 (2,221 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hey guys I had the same issue with Division Rivals and I just found a solution. I hope it works for you guys as well.
Go to the folder where you installed FIFA21. Go to FIFASetup folder. Open Config.ini.  It will open in notepad. Add a new line to it : AUTO_LAUNCH = 1.

Now your config file will look like this:

LAUNCH_EXE = fifa21.exe
SETTING_FOLDER = 'FIFA 21'
AUTO_LAUNCH = 1

Now when you launch Fifa from origin you will not get the fifa launcher. Instead the game directly launches. I don't know how this is related to FUT but this fixed my Division Rivals controller issue. Good luck. Cheers! Standard smile

PS: Quit origin before doing this fix and start again after editing the config file.

Message 406 of 419 (2,146 Views)

★ Novice
@akhilkj9 Perfect
Message 407 of 419 (1,976 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@akhilkj9  I've been facing this problem since the day i bought this game (which is black Friday) I tried the solution you have provided it didn't help me do you have any other suggestion?

Message 408 of 419 (1,757 Views)

★★ Novice
@Ai7zaz I have the same problem. I also buyed the game in Black Friday. With the FIFA 20 I never had problems like this
Message 409 of 419 (1,752 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Napilsen Which controller you're using?
Message 410 of 419 (1,745 Views)