Re: FUT Division Rivals Xbox One controller (Can`t move players or select player

by hanyhotaaa

Original Post

Re: FUT Division Rivals Xbox One controller (Can`t move players or select player

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi guys. On PC I got the issue fixed by switching on the compatibility mode of FIFA 19 in both config window and the actual game. 

Switched it to Windows 7 compatibility mode in my Windows 10 PC and it works absolutely fine. 

Please try out

Edit- Stopped working after a while. I cant believe it 

Message 381 of 419 (1,903 Views)

★★★★ Novice
me too
Message 382 of 419 (1,830 Views)

★★★★ Novice
does the problem solved?
Message 383 of 419 (1,783 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Happened to me for a game of Online Draft, except it was a Xbox 360 controller.

Prior games were fine, menus were fine and that one game, I couldn't do anything straight from kickoff.

Needless to say, I had to boot myself off from the game.

Message 384 of 419 (1,769 Views)

★ Novice

Also got that problem. And it started week ago, and i looked for some troubleshooting and nothing still that bug. Only in Division Rivals

Message 385 of 419 (1,670 Views)

★★★ Novice
Do not buy FIFA 20
Message 386 of 419 (1,629 Views)

★ Apprentice

HI, I have same troubles.... I can play, but time to time I cant move with players, or change player...when I have ball, my players run out of the field or give pass back to GK and almost score own goal.

I dont understand why....but:

I could play without troubles until February.

I hade troubles with internet connectivity in this time (some lags due high ping - over 1400ms), my provider made changes and connection is fine now (with about 95-115ms to easo.ea.com).

But I have troubles with moving players in game now...I dont understand why.

I dont know...but on the start of the game is (sometimes) everything allright, (something from last game)... than I score for 1:0 and cant move from this time. When the score was 1:3, I could move (between 55-60 minute) and scored for 2:3...and it was everything. The other guy took ball, dont run, only went to the edge of the field and stayed there until 85th minute....I was on player in the midle of the field - cant move, cant change player, cant support defend (my defenders only stay behind him)....this was not for the first time.

DR - it started at 1st div.rank (now 2nd, because it is almost impossible to win.....).

Platform PC, controller Xbox one for PC (but everything is working in SB).

Origin: LKopecky (if you want you can write me directly).

Message 387 of 419 (1,615 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

same problem here can't control players for like 10-20 seconds los so many division rivals en wl games because of this and after more than half a year still no solution?

Message 388 of 419 (1,514 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

This thing isnt still fixed, I am so mad. I have good enough gpu (GTX 1050TI 4GB). The first game was controlled by AI, but after i switched all graphics to lowest I kinda can play but still several times i can't control my player nor shoot and pass.

Message 389 of 419 (1,360 Views)

★★★ Novice
Doubt that they gonna fix this issue anymore.
Message 390 of 419 (1,345 Views)