Re: FUT Division Rivals Xbox One controller (Can`t move players or select player

by ArminiusSTown

Original Post

Re: FUT Division Rivals Xbox One controller (Can`t move players or select player

★★★★ Novice

bumping this thread, because it's absolutely ridiculous that nothing is being done about this. this is by far the biggest thread in this bugs forum, and there are similar threads every few days with the same issue, and quite clearly the community managers and mods have just decided to ignore this, despite this being probably the biggest issue for PC players in FUT.

Message 371 of 419 (2,163 Views)

★★ Novice

Any solution? News? 

Message 372 of 419 (1,791 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I AM REALLY ANGRY on EA .. After few MONTH I tried again Fifa 19 on my pc with my controller and ..? Still this shi* problem.. I can not play....I can not play Apex too.. F* EA.. I am done with your games, with your services.. f*done with wasting my money for you..

Message 373 of 419 (1,719 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I started a reddit topic, with an actual video of the problem hopping it will draw some attention
But it didn't get any, still having the same issue on my computer, never had it on fifa 18 

Message 374 of 419 (1,709 Views)

★★ Novice

Having same problem, EA doesn't care clearly.

Message 375 of 419 (1,671 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have the same problem.

It seems incredible that with the time that has passed, they have not solved it.

I do not get it.

It is unacceptable 

Message 376 of 419 (1,654 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
I wrote to EA Support on Tuesday.
I have not received any feedback so far.
Lots of coins have been lost to me for the constant attempt
Message 377 of 419 (1,617 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hi. I think that I have a possible  solution. I had the same problem during last months (With original xbox one controller for Pc). I week ago I formated my pc and installed Windows 10 64 profesional. The problem persist. 

Later, I formated my pc (I have two HD) and installed Windows 7 64 Ultimate.

With that SO I dont have problems during one week (20 or 30 matches) .

The problem is with Windows 10. A possible solution is install Windows 7 64 Profesional. 

Its not a good solution, however, it work.

Now I can play good with Windows 7 64 profesional. 

Sorry, with my bad english. Try that solution. Good luck. 

Message 378 of 419 (1,490 Views)

★ Apprentice
Windows 7 pro x64 work to me, now i can play normally
Message 379 of 419 (1,501 Views)

★ Novice

I'm getting this even when I don't have a controller plugged in. Happens only in Division Rivals mode. Seems like a case of stray actions been taken as input. In my case, all the players suddenly start doing one action. For example, all players start running right. Or all players just pass the ball to the left. And I cannot do anything about it. Like all players pass back to the left, and my GK scores an own goal. Nice bug lol.

Message 380 of 419 (1,433 Views)