Re: FUT Division Rivals Xbox One controller (Can`t move players or select player

by edo29051

Original Post

Re: FUT Division Rivals Xbox One controller (Can`t move players or select player

★★★★ Novice
Apparently the update today left the problem worse. Please solve it, I already think of buying the competition game, this way there is no way.

Message 341 of 419 (1,214 Views)

★★ Apprentice

EA..  FIX PROBLEM NOW!!!

Message 342 of 419 (1,182 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I recently formatted my computer and the problem was solved, I took the w10 enterprise and put an ultimate 7. Apparently it's something with the system.

Message 343 of 419 (1,151 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Andy I am sick and tired this is too much i keep losing dropping divisions because of this bug and you are not doing anything i messaged this on live chat 1 month ago i messaged yesterday and i get the same copypasta. I'm honestly disappointed and I really hope everyone of your useless developers gets fired, because you can't do anything. The most useless developers out there not even trying to help to community that is not giving you as much money as others you are disgusting and your game is so I really hope you lose all your money because of the careless things you do it has been 4 months since release and you did what? Absolutely nothing! I paid for great experience not for buggy piece of EA(* i mean). Anyways hope you have a bad day

Message 344 of 419 (1,089 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue on xbox. My controller works in the menu and when I click pause, however when in play on FUT divisions, I can’t move with player, pass or do anything. 

Tried changing controller and resetting my router  but the issue persists. 

Message 345 of 419 (1,078 Views)

★★★★ Novice

have this same problem since I bought FIFA 19 last week. lose control of all my players, cannot switch or use RB or Y on Xbox One controller to call team mates, only in FUT Rivals, I do not get this problem in single online games in FUT. seems to always happen when I drop a frame or I get any stutter, then I cannot regain control for a good 30-60 seconds, although one game I basically went an entire half without being able to regain control. I've tried every possible combination of settings, nothing seems to change, and funnily enough when I try and lock the fps to 60, it is always in the 100's in game, so much for that option. I've tried forcing vsync through nvidia settings, again no luck. really frustrating, makes Rivals basically unplayable

Message 346 of 419 (1,025 Views)

★★ Novice

I've had the same problem occasionally but since yesterday I can't play at all divison rivals... 

Message 347 of 419 (1,012 Views)

★ Apprentice

Here is my thing after playing since upgrading my graphic card to gtx 1050ti(played at least 50 divison rivals matches)

It was unplayable with old graphic card but with the new card I was able to play without any issues except the first match where AI moves the player(every first match in division rivals I had to sacrifice) but after the 1st match was able to play without any issues.

And today I uograded my 4gb RAM to 8 n guess what the problem of first match mentioned above is gone now. So now finally able to play division rivals without any issues n it took until December n needed a hardware upgrade which is a shame.

EA can't seem to catch a cold never mind this bug!

Message 348 of 419 (946 Views)

★★★ Novice

I’ve been having this issue since launch, I pre-ordered and was hyped about the game but this issue won’t let me play. Also, I traveled to the US for 1 month and I managed to play on my friends PC with no issue, I even bought a new controller but then I went back to my country and servers still trash and I had the same bug of not being able to move my players despite having a good connection and a new controller. I spent $100 on Fifa points because I was enjoying the game so much but now I can’t play anymore. I have been waiting for a fix since launch but nothing yet, EA please fix this it’s so frustrating, I’m on division 7 now because I lose all my matches because this happens I’m gonna stop playing until they fix this, I’m pretty sure it’s a connection problem because EA Servers are trash 

Message 349 of 419 (1,358 Views)

★★★★ Novice

eh I'm running on a 1060 6GB, with 16GB RAM, unplayable for me

Message 350 of 419 (1,314 Views)