Re: FUT Division Rivals Xbox One controller (Can`t move players or select player

by wx2w

Original Post

Re: FUT Division Rivals Xbox One controller (Can`t move players or select player

★★★ Newbie

Same issues here... 

Message 321 of 419 (1,107 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I've Just tried to play 4 Matches in the WL and in all them my players were controled by IA. So I've had to forfait every one of them in order to not get my account suspended again. So I Guess I Will have 4 games less, If I could play at ALL in the end. 

I don't think we're being treated fairly by EA. It's been a long time since release and I Still cant play 3 or 4 games without the IA taking over or massive delays. We PC players are Second division when compared to consoles.

I wont say i wont buy next FIFA, but I'm sure O wont buy It for pc

Message 322 of 419 (1,039 Views)

★★★ Novice

why the hell these guys are not giving an attention to such a serious and irritating issue. Its been happening since october and I even changed my 3 controllers. The bug occurs only while playing division rivals. These guys should return our money. we didnt paid this money to play for just 3 months. we missed halloween promo and most likely going to miss Futmas. I dont know what they do in their studio. I doubt do they even have one ?

Message 323 of 419 (953 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Guys finally got rid of this problem on PC!

I didn't find any solution but I just upgraded my graphic card from Radeon R7 240 to Zotac gtx 1050ti today and the problem seem to have disappeared now(I play with keyboard). Just played 3 Division rivals matches in a row without any controller problem(didn't play 2 consecutive matches in past 2 months). I didn't change any settings just installed the new graphic card with the latest drivers.

PC config:

Processor: AMD FX 6300

Graphics: Zotac GTX 1050ti mini

RAM: 4GB

Message 324 of 419 (947 Views)

★★★ Novice
bro I changed my settings to lock on 30fps and it was fixed.... now I will try with better settings
Message 325 of 419 (942 Views)

★★★ Guide
Better settings won`t work mate allready tested myself. Even with 30fps locked the speed up / slowdonwn is still there only less heavy Wink
Message 326 of 419 (908 Views)

★★★ Guide
I highly doubt that its the fix Wink maybe for you but the weird thing is thats only appearce on Rivals and not other gamemodus for the most of us. So upgrading youre Graphics card isnt the problem mate. I think its a server issue
Message 327 of 419 (907 Views)

★★★ Novice

yes its server error only... we can only play by locking on 30fps. Please find the fix EA

Message 328 of 419 (848 Views)

★★★ Novice

omg, only the problem is solved after so long

Message 329 of 419 (838 Views)

★ Apprentice
Ya graphic card isn't the problem as I had no issues playing other modes like everyone else. But I had a gut feeling that this graphic card update would work n it does work for some reason n I have played like 15 division rivals matches now but only in one match I faced the issue where I couldn't control the players for entire match.

Also during the matches where it was playable it still has erratic behavior after replays where frame rate is going up from being down but its only for few secs until frame rates improve. I also think its a server issue.
Message 330 of 419 (1,133 Views)