Re: FUT Division Rivals Xbox One controller (Can`t move players or select player

by MBT-Tairach

Original Post

Re: FUT Division Rivals Xbox One controller (Can`t move players or select player

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

It's not a connection problem. EA uses this argument as a way of transferring responsibility for your mistakes. So we users / players is that we get as guilty of this kind of BUG.

Its a bullsh\it

Message 151 of 419 (1,155 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It's funny that guys who scored own goals and got relegated 5 ranks got free packs because of it and I sincerely doubt that anyone in this thread will get any compensation whatsoever.

It took me a week and a half to make it work and the "solution" is not perfect either and causes other issues (lower fps, random crashes because of Dx12, lagging when playing a long period of time etc.) and doesn't seem to work for anyone else except for me.

Message 152 of 419 (1,082 Views)

★★★ Guide
We hope that there will be a fix soon cause we are waiting for a long period now mate Frown What i do now is starting the game now on 1024x720 (lowest resolution) and fps set the unlimeted and using directx 12 and the 2 other options on auto. Then i can play Rivals a little bit with a speed lag (from fast to slow) have tested with wireless and wired and 2 other internet connections. But the outcome the same... I now control me players for a couple of minute till the gameplay speeds up of slows down and then i can`t control my players again till the server connection is connected again. Have played over 10 games now with the same lag over and over again. So i hope that you can do something with this information
Message 153 of 419 (1,072 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Still no solution for this issue EA? Scoring own Goals because of players (goalkeepers) dont stop moving in the direction. Taking it 2 seconds to switch players. Its really not a typical connection issue. Hopefully we will get a compensation for all the lost games because of this bug.
Message 154 of 419 (1,054 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Do not be deceived, we will have no compensation or anything related. They barely give us feedback.
We received a generic response from the EA moderator, who may not even report our problem to those responsible.
As long as a pro-player or someone with a channel or a very large network of contacts does not voice this problem, EA will continue to ignore our problem as we are a minority. And there is much people in this situation and they simply believed that the problem could be in their connections and were content to stick with an incomplete game.
Message 155 of 419 (1,026 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi from Germany,

i have these problems too.

its so * bad!

in our german forum we have a thread too but no fix from EA

Message 156 of 419 (999 Views)

★★★ Novice
Same for me, its so frustrating.
Message 157 of 419 (986 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Yesterday I managed to play a match, I thought they had fixed the problem ... sad illusion. Frown
Message 158 of 419 (937 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem since FIFA 18, no solutions from EA?

Message 159 of 419 (923 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Another week without being able to play. And worst of all, another week without a response or any positioning of EA.
Message 160 of 419 (863 Views)