Re: FUT Division Rivals Xbox One controller (Can`t move players or select player

by spiritual_still

Original Post

Re: FUT Division Rivals Xbox One controller (Can`t move players or select player

★★★ Apprentice

And we should also demand for compensation packs after this issue gets resolved.. This bug has ruined the game for me.. I have wasted so many hours looking for  a fix for MY CONTROLLER when culprit was the game.. 

@hanneb1989 wrote:
i know the feeling mate! Its a big problem i know but i hope they will fix it with the next update, otherwise i getting mad too i geuss... But for now we can only provide the CM with information.

Message 111 of 419 (1,428 Views)

★ Apprentice

Fix it EA 

Message 112 of 419 (1,375 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

For you all that are having this problem. Please send your msinfo tô ea_david. In order to fix the bug they should be able to reproduce It at EA.

Message 113 of 419 (1,369 Views)

★★★ Novice
Нажми на паузу. Зайди в настройки управления и ещё раз тыкни классик управление. Мне помогло! Спасибо хорошему человек который посоветовал мне что делать в такой ситуации! Это НА ПК!
Message 114 of 419 (1,311 Views)

★ Apprentice

I try everything, | have 40 lose game in Div.Riv....I create few topics, wrote all over the EA site, and still nothing...Im sad.

Message 115 of 419 (1,292 Views)

★ Apprentice

It look like u on the wrong settings that why check your controls 

Message 116 of 419 (1,282 Views)

★ Apprentice

Here is a message from David.

Thank you for the msinfo. 

Unfortunately I don't have any visibility on the specifics of the investigation, but when we have any update we'll let folks know.

Message 117 of 419 (1,248 Views)

★★★ Guide
I hope on a quick gameplay update then in the next release!
Message 118 of 419 (1,224 Views)

★★ Novice

I have this problem both in fut online and online seasons.

This game is one of the most expensive games - and I cant play it.

Message 119 of 419 (1,221 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem. I can not play the division rivals mode because my controller ignores my orders. I tried 3 different controllers, I used different USB ports, nothing helped (the controllers are working flawlessly in other games, even in other game modes in Fifa 19). This is a huge disadvantage. Other players can get rewards in the weekend league etc.

I hope we will get a fix and a compensation, otherwise this will be my last EA product. 

Message 120 of 419 (1,471 Views)