Re: FUT Division Rivals Xbox One controller (Can`t move players or select player

by o0Zoltan0o

Original Post

Re: FUT Division Rivals Xbox One controller (Can`t move players or select player

★★★★ Apprentice

idk what to ea ...* * buggy game of the year with no intention of fixing

Message 81 of 419 (2,100 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

1dk what to do...* game of the year ...buggy game of the year  ..@EA_DAVID

Message 82 of 419 (2,097 Views)

★★★★ Novice
We want a solution!
Message 83 of 419 (2,074 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_David AT LEAST REPLY BRO

Message 84 of 419 (2,059 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_David stop hide, mouse

Message 85 of 419 (2,049 Views)

★★★★ Novice
C'mon... I want to play fut already :/
Message 86 of 419 (2,029 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

if thats how they are going to response bettter give our money...its so infuriating not being able to play fut!!!

Message 87 of 419 (1,994 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No reaction so far...Seems like EA as usual doesn't care about their customers...

It's so frustrating trying to play a game which is dedicated as a multiplayer game only in singleplayer...

Message 88 of 419 (1,970 Views)

★★ Novice

I have exact samé problem, my gamepad Is Working perfectly but not in Division rivals mode. Logitech f310

Message 89 of 419 (1,957 Views)

Dot.: FUT Division Rivals Xbox One controller (Can`t move players or select play

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_David maybe help?
Oh no, I forgot - new cards more important than helping players
Message 90 of 419 (1,940 Views)