Re: FUT Division Rivals Xbox One controller (Can`t move players or select player

by soapyhazard

Original Post

Re: FUT Division Rivals Xbox One controller (Can`t move players or select player

★★★★ Apprentice

how long are they going to take ?its been days..just because a minority of people are facing it maybe they are not taking it seriously!! cant win div rivals ...qualified to wl ,,,but cant play either ...but no response yet !!

Message 71 of 419 (2,171 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_David  ANY SOLUTIONS YET?

Message 72 of 419 (2,135 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_David Give us any info please..

Message 73 of 419 (2,124 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_David PLEASE LET US KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY POSITIVE NEWS REGARDING THE BUG

Message 74 of 419 (2,110 Views)

★★★★ Novice

are we going to get this bug fixed or what? this is pathetic.....

Message 75 of 419 (2,078 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Who compensates my rewards for Division Rivals, WL, admission to WL.

P.S.  and my nerves that i spent?)

Message 76 of 419 (2,052 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
same problem !!
Message 77 of 419 (2,040 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

pathetic response from EA....tweet to ea sport fifa whenever you lose a game due to this and use some STRONG WORDS... maybe then it may put some sense of hurry into them

Message 78 of 419 (2,031 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
same problem, buy a game for fut and can play only offline... nice EA
Message 79 of 419 (1,987 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I had the same issue and I changed that settings tsame as yours too. But I still have the problems on the AI taking control occasionally. Only about half playable. Lost many games and contracts on players. The connection seems also unstable and always quit. 

Message 80 of 419 (1,960 Views)