Re: FUT Division Rivals Xbox One controller (Can`t move players or select player

by Dannymaster1337

Original Post

Re: FUT Division Rivals Xbox One controller (Can`t move players or select player

★★★★★ Novice
I have the same problem while using xbox360 controller.Any solution yet?
Message 31 of 419 (4,227 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How long usually for a patch once the problem is located? everyone i know with fifa pc has the same problem

Message 32 of 419 (4,213 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

The same happens to me even though I don't have an Xbox One controller. I'm using Logitech Rumblepad 2 with x360ce (without it I get other bugs making it impossible to play at all).

Edit: Tried playing once again today (after patch), it is 2AM here (CET) and it was better - it still happened in over 50% of the match, but there were sequences when it was ok. I'm starting to think that it might not even be a controller issue. Are online friendlies also hosted on dedicated servers or are they p2p? If the connection is different than maybe that's where the problem lies.

Message 33 of 419 (4,196 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

EA_David, Every time I tried to DM you I got a autentication error.

There is another way to send you the msinfo?

Message 34 of 419 (4,190 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Im having the same issue with the xbox 360 controller, tried it with a ps3 controller and same thing, only in that game mode.
Message 35 of 419 (4,175 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

SAME problem for my new Thrustmaster GPX ... Yesterday I bought the game and the controller. EVERY game mode exept of Division Rivals work fine. I am really angry and stressed .. because this mode is what I WANT to play..but I can not.. Sometimes I can play 90% of play time, but for exept opponent having corner and now I can not control my players for about 30sec.. And I lost again and again because this game and mode is BROKEN. FIX! FIX! FIX! or Fifa19 on PC will R.I.P.

Message 36 of 419 (4,145 Views)

Community Manager

@rolissosls599 Can you try hosting it on a storage site and send me a link to the info instead? Alternatively you can create a ticket on the help site then send me the details of it. 

Thank you. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 37 of 419 (4,120 Views)

★★ Novice

i have the same problem.

Message 38 of 419 (4,104 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have same problems with xbox360 controller. It worked perfectly in FIFA 16,17 and 18.

Message 39 of 419 (4,088 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem and I use the Xbox one controller (wired) can you fix this asap please 

Message 40 of 419 (4,060 Views)