Re: FUT Division Rivals Xbox One controller (Can`t move players or select player

by ttttanvirrrr

Original Post

Re: FUT Division Rivals Xbox One controller (Can`t move players or select player

★ Apprentice

Same problem with Keyboard controller on PC but only in Division Rivals mode. Unplayable and players play by themselves.

Message 21 of 419 (7,163 Views)

★ Guide

I have the same problem, and it only happens y this mode. Fix it please 

Message 22 of 419 (7,135 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Me too
Message 23 of 419 (7,130 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Are we going to get a fix for this?
Message 24 of 419 (7,130 Views)

★★ Novice

have you found a solution yet?

Message 25 of 419 (7,051 Views)

★★★ Guide
Nope still nothing heard from CM...
Message 26 of 419 (7,045 Views)

Community Manager

Unfortunately I don't have any news on this and we haven't been able to replicate it locally. I'd like to see if there's any commonality to those affected by this, if you encounter the issue can you send me a DM with your msinfo. It contains sensitive information so please don't post it publicly. 

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-find-and-attach-your-msinfo/

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 27 of 419 (7,043 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem, though i am using PS4 controller not an Xbox one. I can move the players but the controls are not working. For example, through ball is not working, long pass is not working, i can only play with short pass and shoot. sometimes when the player get on the sides of the box and if i press short pass it gives long pass. This issue started like few days ago. Any solution?

Message 28 of 419 (7,022 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
Using logitech f310. All other modes work perfectly fine but only in division rivals this problem occur.controller wired.pls give us a solve.pls i say pls dude.
Message 29 of 419 (7,017 Views)

★★★ Guide
Could you first explain how its possible that other game modes are working smooth and perfect? Cause want a that someone from the studio going looking into to this
Message 30 of 419 (7,003 Views)