FUT Champs match under review

by xRomeo98

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FUT Champs match under review

★★★ Newbie

I was currently winning 3-0 in fut champs when the game disconnects. Normally when you are winning in fut champs and disconnect you get the win, this time I did not and instead got a message saying your match is under review. This was not on my internet either as I did not lose connection to the EA servers

Message 1 of 47 (55,399 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FUT Champs match under review

Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection @xRomeo98. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 47 (55,297 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection @xRomeo98. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 47 (55,298 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Mate is no connection issue, i been having this problem for the past few months, every weekend, i just get robed of games. They say result is under review, which clearly isn't, cas if it was they would give me the wins after. Do you people even care about your customers? or is just whatever, as long as we buy them fifa points and bring cash in for EA, all good in the hood. 

Message 3 of 47 (55,256 Views)

Community Manager

If a match is under review and the result is not awarded to you @drethescorer10 then there is nothing that we can do to change this.

If you are seeing issues with the connection then please try the steps I linked above.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 47 (55,239 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

How about we stop given you our money since the game is constantly putting this frustratiin and stress on us? As for me, I have bought my last FIFA

Message 5 of 47 (55,143 Views)

★★ Novice

happened to me i was winning trying to do well in WL. i said ok its fine im just unlucky next game im smoking a guy it happens again. next game im losing and it dont happen ? i just quit never buying fifa again 

Message 6 of 47 (54,740 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko how long will it take for me to get my win? I was beating someone 4-2 in fut champs and received two popups, one saying I lost connection to my opponent, and one saying it was under review. I didnt lose connection to anything else though.
Message 7 of 47 (54,408 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just happened to me 5 times. The disconnect happens to me exclusively EXCLUSIVELY right as I'm going to score a winning goal or have already scored it. Something really has to be done about these people exploiting this glitch or whatever the hell it is. 

Message 8 of 47 (54,344 Views)

★★★ Novice

Most definitely my last Fifa title.

Message 9 of 47 (54,280 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko How long would it take to be reviewed? Until the end of the weekend or what?
Message 10 of 47 (54,024 Views)