Re: FUT Champs match under review

by Daplaymaker534

Original Post

★ Novice

hellow , every body of ea sport my name is hassan from saudi arabia ,  i am also have this problem for the last 4 weeks to my account ( your match result is currently under review  ) , when i am playing division and fut cham. i will take a lot of loses and i also make format to my sony 4 and i changed to cable of the internet the problem is not finish please and please i tied this problem now i wanna to my honest of ea sport to solve this problem my email address is [edit: email address removed] please and please solve that problem ..... 

thanks for your co-operation with this matter 

b. regards :   hassan wardheere  

Message 11 of 47 (6,516 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ultimate team is the biggest pile of steaming * ever!

i have spent countless hours playing FUT Champs and I’m met with some * about under review. You should go and sort your * heads out 

Message 12 of 47 (6,449 Views)

★★ Novice

I got this twice and both times I was winning but there was no result. This is fraud from EA

You snatch wins so that people get frustrated and buy fifa points

Fraud!

Message 13 of 47 (6,359 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I also got the match under review when I was winning 1-0 I didn't lose my network connection or fifa connection. I got no message saying I lost or won after review... But i did get discounted a match... Is it still under review? How long does it take?

PS I saved the video for what it's worth...

Message 14 of 47 (6,292 Views)

★★★★ Novice

what the * is the point of saying its under review when nothing is gna fuking happen you pieces of *

Message 15 of 47 (6,196 Views)

★ Novice

I had the same issue i i w winning both games it dissconets tells me that the game is under review.

I did the troubleshooting, but how will i know u reviewed my matches and why wasn't i granted the wins since clearly i was winning both? 

Message 16 of 47 (6,073 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Happened to me as well, 0-0 just started the game and the guy i was playing just gave me a freekick on the edge of the box then i get "match under review"... i was 3 wins off the next rank and i won my other 2... Then i come here to see EA arent even helping... trying to blame it on the victims connection... useless company, poor help.

Message 17 of 47 (5,901 Views)

★ Novice

First of September (midnight) of 2020 and this is still an issue. Had a long chat with EA "support" "tudor" who said the match was awarded to the other player. My internet connection was fine (full bars, 24 ms latency) and was leading 4-2. The disconnect occurred right as one of my players was heading a ball on target from a corner. Instead of the usual disconnect message followed by a charged win, it said "under review" and subsequently was not awarded any skill points or rivals points. It was extra frustrating as I was at the cusp of promotion with that win. They truly do not care. Their "automated system" takes precedent over any individual complaint even when evidence is provided. Absolute crony company.

Message 18 of 47 (5,878 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Darko What does it mean by a game under review? Who reviews this? Twice in a row i got the same message and after returning to the fut menu I got some coins for the game so obviously this isn't a connection issue on my end or I would of got a dnf. I'm owed 2 wins so when will this review happen for me to receive my wins for fifa 21
Message 19 of 47 (5,633 Views)

★ Novice

sort your rubbish cheap scamming game out then luring kids in to gamble for cards.  people glitch out game to do that and your supposed to be support 

Message 20 of 47 (5,452 Views)