FUT Champions disconnect ("game under review")

by yblckvoid

Original Post

FUT Champions disconnect ("game under review")

★★★ Newbie

I played my first FUT Champions WL game this week and was up 3-0 to half time. When I started the second half I got a message that the game had quit and that my game was "under review". I didn't get my win and is even listed at 0 games played.

Anyone experienced something like that? 

Message 1 of 56 (30,622 Views)

Re: FUT Champions disconnect ("game under review")

★★★★★ Novice

The game is about as much use as the customer service support useless I have had this many times they refuse to help once u have brought the game they don't care anymore this is why I will not buy any ea products anymore waste of money and time I will not recommend their support either it's a load of * any excuse to not blame them self's or their game it's always the users fault or down to the user's Internet connection scamming people 

Message 2 of 56 (30,545 Views)

Fut champs

★★★ Newbie

I was playing fut champs earlier and was winning 1-0 when a note saying ‘your match is under review’ came up and it sent me to the fut home screen it didn’t give me the win. Is there anyway to get compensated 

Message 3 of 56 (29,797 Views)

★★ Novice

same here my friend , Winning game goes under review with 0 count and losing game goes in losses on Opponent DC and game also counted. Such kind of * by EA Sports not acceptable in FUT Champion atleast. They must fix it before tomorrow if they want more customers but I think they dont love their Fans

Message 4 of 56 (30,451 Views)

★ Novice

Happened to me 10 minutes ago up 4-1! So I cuss the kid in the only way you can anymore with fake words etc. He pelted sorry his internet is bad. SERIOUSLY!!!!? 

Message 5 of 56 (30,419 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I spoke to someone saying that there is a review system and atm it is down and they are fixing it.. I hope they do cause that 1 win gets me into gold 

Message 6 of 56 (30,297 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have this problem to, like a week now orso... (PC)

Message 7 of 56 (30,244 Views)

Re: Fut champs

EA DICE Team

Hey @HJGREADS,

Unfortunately, there is nothing we can compensate for. Keep play and have a good time is the only thing I can recommend. Standard smile

/Atic

Message 8 of 56 (29,773 Views)

Win didn’t count in fut champs

★★ Newbie

I won a game when my opponent disconnected. It came up with your fut game is under review and I wasn’t never rewarded the win

Message 9 of 56 (29,804 Views)

Re: Fut champs

★★★★★ Apprentice

Nice answer by the EA guy. Like "we don't give a f* about you, and we reward quiters"

Message 10 of 56 (29,726 Views)