by Andy877676

Original Post

FUT Champions Disconnect Loss

★★★★ Novice

Product: FIFA 17
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? ojoaogomes
Which mode has this happened in? FUT Champions
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 02/11/2017
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 18:38
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Disconnect Loss on FUT Champions while winning 3-0.
What happens when the bug occurs? I have uploaded onto youtube the game in question.. Every weekend it's the same story. 3-4 games lost because of this issue, and I don't even get a reply from you. Yesterday I had the same issue once, while the game was on extra time , tied 1-1.
What should be happening instead? A fair game

I have uploaded onto youtube the game in question.. Every weekend it's the same story. 3-4 games lost because of this issue, and I don't even get a reply from you. Yesterday I had the same issue once, while the game was on extra time , tied 1-1.

Link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV7aQO-FBLY

Message 1 of 5 (224 Views)
Highlighted

Re: FUT Champions Disconnect Loss

★★★★ Newbie

Same. Pathetic. I lost twice in a row first second after seeing the opponents team. Two straight losses that affect my FUT champs record. First Weekend League and already some horrible bug that shouldn't be happening especially when my WiFi is just fine. No answer, useless contact.

Message 2 of 5 (207 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just had it happen to me. Went 1-0 up and they quit straight away. It's infuriating. it annoys me that FUT Champs causes this much stress when it is just a game, but I don't have enough time to play all 40 games so when this happens it is so frustrating.

Message 3 of 5 (184 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same. My opponent had three concept players and the match disconnected right away.
Message 4 of 5 (167 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same bloody thing!!! I was 2-0 up, 10 mins left, then i get dicsonnected. The most frustrating thing about all this, is that one win would get me elite!!!!

Message 5 of 5 (155 Views)

fifa-reus-img

Got disconnected in FUT Draft Mode?

You can try our tool for help getting back in after a disconnect or losing access.

Try our Draft Mode tool

four-fifa-players-img

Transfer your FIFA Points

Carry over your FIFA Points from FIFA 17 to FIFA 18 with a one-time transfer until December 31.

Tell me more about the transfer

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help