Re: FUT CHAMPS games slow and unresponsive

by romannet

Original Post

★ Guide

All I can say is for everyone on the community on Facebook of FUT and more comminity. this will be the last we all play this game.ai not responding and slow gameplay,sluggish has messed this game up. EA has lost a lot of money and this will be more because everyone is complaining about the game.its got worse as the game goes on every year.i think the game can never be fixed.Ea knows this is the better football game out of any football game out so far that's why they continue taking advantage out of everyone.its simple. concentrate making a game better.stop taking everyones money it's a mess

Message 131 of 140 (2,190 Views)

★ Novice

These issues are still happening to me I thought it was just me but its not. My team is dynamic if not in fut championship. But my main complaint is if all my striker and midfielders are 99 why does it seem like I'm in quick sand?

Message 132 of 140 (2,114 Views)

★★ Novice

Shocking game play, I've done everything that EA state in their laughable troubleshooting guide. Really can't be at this end now. 

I understand some. Connections will be better than others, but permanently slow, laggy play and unpredictable movements is not what we ask for! 

Sort it out EA, this is awful. 

Message 133 of 140 (2,082 Views)

★★ Guide

They Will not sort it. They even dont react to feedback from people who are facing this issue. Last advice was to move closer to servers sooo no buying next year. Only reduction of people Will force then to do something

Message 134 of 140 (2,080 Views)

★ Novice

the games handicapped or a least feels like it I have same problem on and off good internet wired connection and pad. You cant even get your players near the ball

Message 135 of 140 (1,901 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Darko * off you thick *, it's no everyone else connection its your * * game.
Message 136 of 140 (1,624 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@maprot88 have the tests shown any improvements in the gameplay going forward?
Message 137 of 140 (1,430 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@maprot88 are you still here live and active. Could you send me a reply message if your here. Thanks
Message 138 of 140 (1,410 Views)

★★★ Newbie

stfu you know that doesn't solve *...

Message 139 of 140 (1,243 Views)

★★ Novice

Love how you guys complain that it happens every now and then. EVERY GAME Im hosting is visibly much slower than the other team..it will even start out ok ssometimes and then all of a sudden my players slow down and theirs speed up.  Every diflection goes to them, all they have to do is run and turn left to beat me by 5 yards..Ill be on a break w salah mane or ronaldo and they catch upto me no matter what.. Im not losing to people with much skill often. And before anyone starts im good at the game and I have a better than average team to say the least. It is absolutley unfair when you have players circling you 3 times before you can make a turn or pass. The ping does not matter it always drops down right after game starts. But glad everyone whines when it happens for an hour once a week. LMAO

Message 140 of 140 (1,010 Views)