FUT 22 Mobile App Zoom

by tweed95

Original Post

Re: FUT 22 Mobile App Zoom

★★★ Novice

It's all gone quiet. The workaround involving turning the game booster off only worked temporarily for me. Suspect there aren't enough people with the issue for them to bother looking at it.

Message 51 of 92 (1,179 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had the same problem for two weeks and still am unable to do an update

Message 52 of 92 (1,115 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem on Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G

Message 53 of 92 (1,108 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, everyone.

We don't currently have an update on this. The best I can recommend is using the web app through your mobile device instead of the companion app. When we have an update, it should be announced on our official channels.

Aljo.png
Message 54 of 92 (1,035 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@c0mm4nd3r99 They won't fix it. It's nearly the end of fifa 22. They will put there resources into the fifa 23 app. No way will this company fix any issues.
Message 55 of 92 (1,030 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@c0mm4nd3r99They won't fix it. It's nearly the end of fifa 22. They will put there resources into the fifa 23 app. No way will this company fix any issues.

Right I agree with you. in fact they told us to use the web app which gives even more problems, as always they never contradict

Message 56 of 92 (942 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi EA I am unable to spend more money on the game as zoom in feature makes it impossible to buy packs. 

Message 57 of 92 (932 Views)

★★★ Novice

Any update on this? It's been two weeks since the app went to crap.

Thanks!

Message 58 of 92 (837 Views)

Community Manager

@282828282882 

Unfortunately, we don't have any updates. The only recommendation I have currently is to use the web app on your mobile device.

Aljo.png
Message 59 of 92 (831 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks @EA_Aljo 

I'll keep an eye on this thread for updates.

Would you mind checking the issue/post I created when you have a spare minute please? Sorry, I know you're very busy.

Thanks.

Message 60 of 92 (821 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help