FUT 22 Mobile App Zoom

by tweed95

Original Post

Re: FUT 22 Mobile App Zoom

★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo I had the same thing. Game launcher seems to be disabled but app is still zoomed in.
Message 31 of 92 (1,694 Views)

★ Novice

I tried switching on and off all the settings in game booster but nothing changed. I'm not sure how you disable game booster altogether though 

Message 32 of 92 (1,643 Views)

App Companion Android - Large Letters

★ Novice

Hello! Since Sunday (March 6th), App Fifa 22 Companion shows large latters, like if i had zoom it, but i didn`t change anything in my Samsung 20 FE 5G, i already tried uninstall it, restart my phone, but no solution till now....only this app has this problem. A help would be great. thanks

Message 33 of 92 (1,653 Views)

Community Manager

@Swayzz-101 

I believe you can find some instructions for the game booster here.

@phorty78 

Thanks for letting me know. We're still looking into this. In the meantime, do you have any other devices you can play on? It's possible this is related to Samsung devices.

Aljo.png
Message 34 of 92 (1,618 Views)

Re: App Companion Android - Large Letters

Community Manager

Hi there, @faelreis 

We've seen some other reports of this with Samsung devices. Take a look at your device settings. There is a feature called game booster. Try disabling this and see if that corrects the issue. I've also seen a couple of reports where this works, but the zoom problem returns after a few minutes. Let me know what happens. Thank you.

Aljo.png
Message 35 of 92 (1,611 Views)

★ Novice

Hello, Thanks for your feedback...but indeed this didnt solve the problem.

Message 36 of 92 (1,609 Views)

Community Manager

@faelreis 

Thanks for letting me know. So far, this is worked for the others with the same issue. Unfortunately, I don't have any other suggestions. We're currently investigating this, but I don't have any updates. I'll move this thread over to the main thread where this is being discussed. I'll update that thread when I have some news.

Aljo.png
Message 37 of 92 (1,597 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Same problem here. Nothing has fixed it so far. It happened at the same time for everyone so obviously there's been an update of some sort that caused this. I can't use the app anymore because of the zoom. S21 Ultra here.
Message 38 of 92 (1,531 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo I am also having this issue I've tried everything I.e uninstalled the app. Reset my phone, and everything else and this still hasn't changed it
Message 39 of 92 (1,467 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo I am also having the same problem and I've already tried everything you've said to do and that hasn't changed it so what should I do now as its all still zoomed in
Message 40 of 92 (1,399 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help