NFS Unbound - error code "FTCL50001"

by weekszach

Original Post

NFS Unbound - error code "FTCL50001"

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Trying to play online and I get the error code FTCL50001. Lobby could not be created

Message 1 of 194 (916 Views)

I cannot connect to online

★★★ Newbie

I get both error codes FTCL5001 and code RJ3004, and when I try to find a lobby online, it will disconnect sending me to the menu 100% of the time. After following all troubleshooting tips and checking my internet(wired)

Message 2 of 194 (847 Views)

Error code FTCL5001

★★★ Apprentice

Anybody know how to fix error code FTCL 5001

because after the update all I get is the stupid FTCL5001 error code  or I can’t creat a playing lobby . It just loads & id try everything for the console & nothing & of course no body at the tech department is answering & or helping us with this issue

Message 3 of 194 (2,973 Views)

Re: Error code FTCL5001

★★★★ Apprentice
@eiseeu Did you find a fix for this!?I've been having this same exact thing on my ps5.When I enter online and start up in garage, I get the error code FTCL5001 unable to create lobby...so I just bypass it and click on play and find game...it just stays on the loading screen for a bit then kicks me back out to dashboard and says offline....freaking ridiculous!
Message 4 of 194 (2,784 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @eiseeu @livinwithaliens7 

Would it be possible to get a bit more information on what you are running into?

Platform:

PSN ID/Xbox GT:

Region:

Are you getting an error message?

Date this issue started (is it still happening?)?

Is anything else happening?

Please share any steps you've tried to far to resolve the issue:

If possible, share a Screenshot or Clip...

If on PC, please share a DxDiag (Allows us to get PC Spec's, Check for errors/crashes, and look at drivers)

We'll be forwarding it to the teams here to aide them and when we find out more information we'll update this post.

Cheers!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 5 of 194 (2,738 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Illium Platform:PS5
PSN ID:livinwithaliens7
Region:North Carolina, USA
Are you getting an error message?: Yes,several
Date is started:About 2 months ago maybe..it's still doing it.
Steps tried: I have uninstalled/reinstalled game,safe mode( clear cache and rebuild database), regular reset, factory reset,deleted save data from cloud and/or console, synced and unsynced data,reconnected internet(forget network and reconnected network),logged out of PS and logged back in, contacted AT&T to troubleshoot and everything is fine as far as connection(they even sent me a brand new router), contacted Playstation support,contacted EA support(several cases are active), cleaned console(PS5 was spotless)...I've tried everything I know to do.
Message 6 of 194 (2,731 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Attached is screenshots of error codes I am currently experiencing on the PS5 for NFS Unbound:

Message 7 of 194 (2,728 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Error codes that I am experiencing are as follows:

-Failed to create lobby.Lobby could not be created.Please try again later.Erro code:FTCL5001 

-Unable to save file.Your progress will not be stored.Error Code:9

-Failed to create lobby.Item system synchronization failed.Please contact customer support.Error code:FTJR2008 

I am also getting Wrap data not saved error also.

Message 8 of 194 (2,716 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

sorry i thought no one was ever gonna help so i gave up .but im on the new xbox x/s & every time i log on it takes me to the garage but then when i try get on multiplayer it loads then i get the Error code FTC5001.& i thought maybe after the new VOL 3 update it might fix the issue but still nothing it just says the thing Error code ftc5001.& this all started after the VOL 2 update..

Message 9 of 194 (2,703 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@eiseeu Yeah come to think of it, you right, it did start around the vol.2 update.
Message 10 of 194 (2,685 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help