FREEZING/CRASH SEASON 15

by T0BACKY

Original Post

Re: FREEZING/CRASH SEASON 15

★★★★ Novice

So far out of 6 games, I've only been able to play half a game. All other games crash all the way to desktop within a minute of being in game....

Message 11 of 702 (21,686 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

It's unplayable. This sucks.
I'm locking up every match, I think it's a shader or audio cue that's causing it because I'll get to certain area and it will do it or if bloodhound pops his scan it locks up as well.
The application itself locks up, and you have to alt-tab, kill the process and restart the game.
It's acting like a segmentation fault.

Post your hardware I wonder if this AMD issue, because it does it on my steam deck as well.

Intel i5 2500k
24G of ram
Gigabyte AMD RX570
4x SSD varying sizes.

Message 12 of 702 (21,606 Views)

★ Novice

Just wanted to chime in by saying I had constant crashing on the new map, and seemed to have fixed it by turning OBS off. Hope this helps.

Message 13 of 702 (21,568 Views)

Re: The game freezes and stops responding in this Eclipse new season

★★★ Apprentice

Also noticed it seems to occur when the new champion is near by and uses her skill. It causes it to freeze up Idk I have not frozen at start up only randomly during the game. 

Message 14 of 702 (9,839 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ive got a r5 3600 paired witha rx 6750xt no problems here

Message 15 of 702 (21,537 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Turning off Discord Overlay/OBS/Geforce Experience Instant Replay/Radeon ReLive are instigators for this bug, pretty much anything that captures audio-visual data or needs to hook into the application (such as game overlays for discord/teamspeak/skype)

Turn everything mentioned above off, thats what fixed mine.

Message 16 of 702 (21,454 Views)

GAME CRASHING CONSTANTLY, CAN YALL PLEASE DO SOMETHING

★★★★ Novice

Just like a bunch of people in here my game has been crashing every 10 min, i even stopped playing for a few hours and came back to see if it would fix but i had like 2 normal matches before it became unplayable again, i crashed 3 TIMES in 3 MIN OF A MATCH, and i know its not a problem with my PC because it only happens with this game, every single other game i play runs fine, this is the only one that ends up using 100% of my CPU. Ive even tried the "solutions" they give in that one EA help page, but none of them worked. So yeah good job Respawn for releasing a brand new season that is unplayable.

Message 17 of 702 (18,977 Views)

Re: GAME CRASHING CONSTANTLY, CAN YALL PLEASE DO SOMETHING

★★★ Apprentice

Bump

this has been happening to me as well

I've played about 5 or 6 games so far today and I've frozen/crashed every single time

I've updated my gfx drivers, I've verified files, I've removed all the console commands in Steam.  The next thing I'm about to try is to re-install it other than that I don't know what to do and the game is completely unplayable and frustrating.  Might just have to quit EA and Apex altogether 

Message 18 of 702 (17,919 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Same... this im freezing when i play the game, idk what happen... and when i press ALT+TAB the Apex is BlackScreen

Message 19 of 702 (20,195 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@T0BACKY Fresh install of EA App and Apex, still crashing, seems to be when I’m moving and tryna fight. I can literally watch a whole match and zero freezing.
Message 20 of 702 (13,369 Views)