FREEZING/CRASH SEASON 15

by T0BACKY

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FREEZING/CRASH SEASON 15

★★★★★ Apprentice

I keep freezing crashing during games since the update, please figure it out EA/Apex Devs, I know I am NOT the only one suffering this technical problem as there are multiple people on different forums expressing their grief....its unplayable.

Message 8 of 702 (45,491 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FREEZING/CRASH SEASON 15

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Update Nov 16th. this seems to be addressed now. If you are experiencing crashing or freezing please check out our Crashing Troubleshooting guide.

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 278 of 702 (37,115 Views)

All Replies

Apex Legends [Freezes]

★★★ Novice

Hello, i have problems with APEX LEGENDS..

it freeze for about 1 or 2 second during a batle many times and thats is getting a problem for me, 

it the top of the screen it apears 2 iconns, one of them it's like a clock and the other one it's like 2 boxes,

wating for answers.

ty

Message 1 of 702 (33,445 Views)

Apex randomly freezing when joining games / Legend selection

★★★★★ Novice

I'm getting the issue that my apex freezes to the point that it needs to be force closed through taskmanager.

Tried to repair it through origin without success:

Specs:
i5-3570k
16 GB DDR3 1600MHz
RX 570 4GB

Message 2 of 702 (33,690 Views)

button not responding

★ Novice

s15 update button not responding
please helpDevil

Message 3 of 702 (33,440 Views)

Re: Apex randomly freezing when joining games / Legend selection

★★★★★ Novice
@bq428aczx36n still happening, now every 5 minutes ingame.

No startparameters used.
Message 4 of 702 (33,629 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@bq428aczx36n Same happens here after the new patch and also frezzes mid game
Message 5 of 702 (33,619 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

same here i played 5 competitive match and all of them froze mid game i tried to do all the troubleshoot and reinstalled it and all of it didn't work well i guess its back to Overwatch then.

Message 6 of 702 (33,607 Views)

The game freezes and stops responding in this Eclipse new season

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Same issue here, it happens that the game with this new update freezes and stops responding, even so I can hear the background audio but if I die it is not heard, the pc continues to work without problem, I have two monitors and I can do alt+tab, in the administrator of tasks does not appear frozen. I also tried to verify if my components were at 100% or at a high temperature, but that is not the case either, it is the game, I also tried to play in the origin version (I have both) and the same problem happens.. It happens in every game, I disconnect and reconnect and I'm still in the game but it happens again in a couple of minutes. Yes, I also tried reinstalling the game, and moving it to another disk but nothing is solved. My internet appears fine and I have had no problems with other games.

B450 Gaming X Gigabyte
Non-OC Ryzen 5 5500 CPU
16GB Ram 3200mhz
GPU 1660 Super EVGA
1 SSD
1SSHD
1HDD

Also tried to do a clean reboot with MSconfig and close all programs except steam/origin but that didn't work either

(CM: Posts shared in a row have been merged. Check out this post for tips on how to edit and add more to a post.)

Message 7 of 702 (33,565 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Ashlee27 i've froze also every game ive played since getting home from work, tried to do 3 matches now, all unplayable in ranked. Done will I see a patch.
Message 9 of 702 (24,493 Views)

Re: FREEZING/CRASH SEASON 15

★★★★★ Newbie
@T0BACKY my game froze twice in my last match
Message 10 of 702 (36,260 Views)