Re: FRAMERATE LOW BF V

by BlackRainX7

Original Post

FRAMERATE LOW BF V

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I'm having problems with ms '' performance of my board in Battlefield 5 game. It's around 55 FPS between 14 and 16 ms ... Impossible to play

Temperature is usual as other gaming games that have a requirement similar to BF V.

I use the config all in: High

all Filters: OFF

I already used the last driver, I installed a previous driver and nothing works. always poor performance ... I have known that they are using GTX 1060 and beating the same fps.

My PC :

i7 6700k

Mobo: Gigabyte z170xp sli

RAM: HyperX 16gb 2133 mhz

Note: The processor and video card never reach 99% of use, at most 79%

If you could help me, I would be very grateful.

Message 1 of 39 (1,415 Views)

Community Manager

@yoryibzs

Can you please let us know how you get on with switching between DirectX11 and 12, thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 39 (1,382 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Good afternoon, I made the transition from DX11 to DX12 and there was no change, same problem
Message 3 of 39 (1,368 Views)

Community Manager

@yoryibzs

Assuming you are on Windows 10, please let us know if installing the October update helps you here, thanks.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

barry.png
Message 4 of 39 (1,327 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Good afternoon, mine is windows 10 ... it is updated, I have already done it, the problem is really the game ...
As I said, there are other players with gtx 1060, gtx 1080 with the same problem of 20fps 50fps with 25ms of framerate
Message 5 of 39 (1,325 Views)

★ Apprentice

The update has to be manually downloaded from the link Barry gave you, windows update isn't showing this latest update by itself. It has to be manually downloaded. 

Message 6 of 39 (1,320 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Good afternoon, I really did the update and it did not change at all, GTX 1080 55 fps 20ms ... it's not just me; a lot of people with this same problem
Message 7 of 39 (1,280 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @yoryibzs, is there any hardware that you are seeing is maxing out or overheating in the PC? 

Also make sure that all drivers for windows and your gpu drivers are up to date.

You can also try to do a clean boot to see if there any programs messing with Battlefield V and turn off any overlay programs for example Discord or Nvidia experience.

Try running a CCleaner to remove old temp files and cache.

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

/Atic 

Message 8 of 39 (1,230 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Good afternoon, I've done everything you said, including the temperatures are OK.
Problem really in the game ..
PS: I'm not just complaining about this problem, people with gtx 1080ti, gtx 1080 gtx 1060 are also complaining
Message 9 of 39 (1,222 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Have you tried the following?

Open up  "NVIDIA Control Panel" -> from the NVIDIA Control Panel, select the "Manage3D settings" from the left column -> click on the Power management mode drop down box and select "Prefer Maximum Performance".

In Windows 10 make sure your Power Options are set to Max Performance as well.

Just to repeat both Nvidia and Windows OS power options should be at Max Performance.  

Seen this on GTX 1080s, another option is to toggle between DX11 and DX12 from ingame

Both my machines are running smoothly with EVGA GTX 970 4GB and EVGA 1060 6GB.

Message 10 of 39 (1,199 Views)