Re: FPS/Texture issues with Apex on PS4 Pro

by GhostFacekilla05

Original Post

FPS/Texture issues with Apex on PS4 Pro

★ Apprentice

Since season 1 I’ve had FPS problems, problems with textures etc. I’ve dons the EA help chat route, Reddit etc. no one can give me and answer. My game sometimes takes over 1 minute to start loading. No EA/Respawn screen, just crypto with his drone. Does anyone have an idea of what’s up? I’m on a PS4 Pro btw.

this is a small video of textures not loading and FPS drops. 
https://youtu.be/NowXYetJR9g

Message 1 of 4 (858 Views)

★ Apprentice

No help? No developers, community leaders?

Message 2 of 4 (807 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@GhostFacekilla05 your problem is not noticeable the texture load faster then GTX1650 ,,, i think this problem from the game optimization ,,, maybe if you are using SSD you willl not notice any textur problem,,, and try to use a good settings for the game ,, cuz this problem is already exist on PC too ,, and for the fps in the video i didnt see any of fps drops,,
Message 3 of 4 (780 Views)

★ Apprentice

The FPS is hard to see in the video. In person it’s much easier. I’ve had multiple people comment on it. For a console what type of setting do you recommend? I’ve changed FOV and every other setting that I believe would matter. Does Apex put there much more strain on the console? No other game I own had problems like this? Look closely at the edges of the objects on screen, boxes and mountains. At first glance the loose texture or get blurry before clearing. 

Message 4 of 4 (763 Views)