Re: FPS Issues?

by XTRA-Larsiano

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FPS Issues?

★★ Novice

Hey there,

I am just trying to figure out why I am having such bad FPS issues with Battlefield 1? I am currently getting only 30FPS at best, but ranges from 15-28 FPS usually.

I can currently play most other shooter games on medium settings or higher with no problems (Overwatch, Call of Duty: WWII, Paladins, etc.).

I know my computer specs aren't the greatest, but I feel that they should be good enough to at least make for a playable experience in BF1.

My specs:

Graphics Card: AMD HD 6900

CPU: AMD FX-6120 Six Core Processor

Ram: 8Gigs DDR3

So as I said, these aren't the greatest specs by any means, but they are able to keep up with any other game on the market right now.

So does anyone have any ideas as to why my FPS is sooo low? Or any advice on how to increase my performance?

Thanks everyone.

Message 1 of 3 (341 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Champion (Retired)

BF1 is a very heavy title to run and i think you're GPU and CPU are greatly outdated. You can try to tweak the software and hardware as much as you can but it wont get the FPS stable or above 30. I'dd be looking for some system upgrades for the future if possible (AMD R9 380 / NV GTX960 or higher + a FX-8xxx CPU or higher) good luck!

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (326 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Champion (Retired)

BF1 is a very heavy title to run and i think you're GPU and CPU are greatly outdated. You can try to tweak the software and hardware as much as you can but it wont get the FPS stable or above 30. I'dd be looking for some system upgrades for the future if possible (AMD R9 380 / NV GTX960 or higher + a FX-8xxx CPU or higher) good luck!

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA
Message 2 of 3 (327 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for the response, although I was hoping that wasn't the case, I do think you're right and I'll be looking to upgrade as soon as possible in the near future.

Also, I appreciate the recommendations for hardware as well, thanks again.

Message 3 of 3 (320 Views)