Re: [FIXED] Every single time I start a game it crashes

by m15k085ky

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Every single time I start a game it crashes

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hey.

First, I apologize for my bad english, but I hope this method will help some good men and they will not lose their time *

If your game just closes without error when you try to start it - check your friend list in Origin. If someone of your friends plays another game (not Apex) ask him to use stealth mode in Origin or try to delete him from friend list for test and then start your game

Also it's reason why: "I have two accounts, this is only happening on my "main account", on my other account, it's working."

It helped me, although I lost one week for search of solution.

Dear EA, I hope you will fix it as soon as possible.

Btw, check your mods in RU section in this forum. They just deleted (!) this solution without reasons, but it can help someone not to lost double XP weekends. 

Also I think this problem occurs because of the ASCII сode doesn't include some symbols from the names of other games.

In this video you can see how it works. Also I'll add error screenshot. 

I hope it will help someone :3 

Message 1 of 5 (1,014 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Novice
Just a post for a checkmark in the topic header.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (994 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice
Just a post for a checkmark in the topic header.
Message 2 of 5 (995 Views)

Community Manager

@m15k085ky Hi, we are looking into this, it was sent our way by the RU folks a little while back. 

Another workaround is to ask your friend to swap their Origin language to English, that should prevent the crashes. 

Can I check what games are being played by friends when this happens? Dragon Age Inquisition has been confirmed, but do you know if this happens with other games. 

I don't think the other post was deleted. Is it this one?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Soobshcheniya-ob-oshibkah/Zakrytie-igry-pri-popytke-zagruzki-glavnogo-meny...

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 5 (753 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_David Thanks for answer. I was pretty sure that the problem was in the RU-loc client, but I didn't know that my friend should change client language to Eng. Sry, but we didn't test another games :/
Message 4 of 5 (653 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@m15k085ky такая же история
Message 5 of 5 (539 Views)