FIX THE SERVERS FOR APEX, Help Respawn

by Ted4A7x

Original Post

Highlighted

FIX THE SERVERS FOR APEX, Help Respawn

★★★ Newbie

Dear EA, you guys are gonna destroy Respawn Entertainment if this issue with the Apex servers continues.  For the past few weeks I have had the most insane lag, packet loss, and ping issues. I’ve been booted from ranked matches several times (more than ever this season) and it’s costing me. I’ve seen the comments and I have talked with numerous fans of the game like myself and the fanbase is slowly losing interest in the game because it is outright unplayable at times (if not most of the time). I’m also always getting screwed in a gun fight because my game freezes up ever so slightly to where it’s choppy. You’re gonna lose more customers and loyal fans of this keeps up, especially from a company of your magnitude with billions of dollars. I just want to play apex again and see the game thrive again. Granted my opinion probably doesn’t matter to you guys at all but it’s worth a shot. Wish you guys could be more like CD PROJEKT RED where they actually give a rip about the quality of their games. Apex is gonna die if the issue continues. Plain and simple. I am also not the only one who thinks this;  numerous other players, streamers, and content creators alike would agree that a lot of changes are needed. COD WZ even functions better than apex does right now.  

Message 1 of 8 (1,695 Views)

Re: FIX THE SERVERS FOR APEX, Help Respawn

Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection @Ted4A7x. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 8 (1,684 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Ted4A7x i agree! i havent been able to connect to an ea server for hours!!! (and still cant!) and on the days where i can play the game the lag just outright ruins it, my squad will be in a gunfight and ill just be stuck there unable to move (not to mention the teleportation-type lag where you run forward and then go back to where you start, the freezing, the disconnecting, ect ect) i've also noticed the packet loss sky rocketing going so far up to 68 (and maybe higher than that)
Message 3 of 8 (1,624 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @OctobberOctane did you try the steps that I shared above?

If you are seeing issues with packet loss then this would be a connection issue that you need to address.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 8 (1,600 Views)

★★ Novice

Blaming people for * servers what character!Usualy i dont get disconect but today i had two good matches where i got DC.First one i could reconect but die to zone second i could not reconect 3 times so i got penalty.Just wow.My inet is stable as it can be so dont blame ppl for * servers you know the servers have issues from season 2.Heres proof https://www.twitch.tv/videos/728032270?t=1h2m15s 

Message 5 of 8 (1,572 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Ted4A7x I really think the only way that we can push a little is just not to spend time or money in their games anymore until they fix this.

I bought the Seasson 6 pass because,really enjoyed the game, but since then its just impossible to Play to me, the games losses lots of packages so its not worth the time even trying.

It seems that EA doesnt really care cause if they did and dont have a solution, they could simply say it, "guys we are working in fixing this, please be patient, etc ,etc" but they dont even do this.

Just to make me feel better, went to Blizzard, open Overwatch and spended a few bucks in lootboxes just to "punish EA" in my mind. I know if the servers were better that money could have ended in EA pockets.

Hope lots of people do the same, or at least we have OFICIAL news On the topic cause this is the way Games just Die step by step.
Message 6 of 8 (1,558 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko your response is typical tech support, i have gigabit and have all kinds of problems with respawn and their servers. Other game's NO PROBLEM! Apex on the other hand, nothing but problems. When ya'll actually gonna sit down and fix what is broken? never? sounds bout right. Bethesda did the same thing and look what happend to them....
Message 7 of 8 (1,132 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @bubonic_plague66 , please do not bump older threads such as this one.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 8 (1,091 Views)