Re: FIX THE SERVERS ALREADY!

by Bekhamz

Original Post

FIX THE SERVERS ALREADY!

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Fix your game , Fix your servers , Every single match there is rubber band , high latency , stuttering , FIX your game already , 8 seasons taken you so far and NOTHING , played with different squads , from different countries and all had same issues , and on top of that CODE:LEAF , CODE:NET since season 1 without any hope from your developers to fix anything other than nerfing legends and buffing other legends , this game will die soon if you just focus on what you are doing so far.

Been playing the game since launch , enjoyable but now its total garbage regarding the servers and the errors  and no one even addressing the issue like doesnt even bother you if one leave more will come , well this time wont be for long.

FIX YOUR GAME 

Edit - Removed image due to profanity in title. -CM

Message 1 of 17 (445 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, @Bekhamz.

We should go through some connection troubleshooting to see if we can find any issues. What system do you play on? Also, are you on a wired or wireless connection? Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 17 (404 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Finally an answer on one of my posts, thank god. @EA_Aljo 

First of all thank you for the answer , secondly I am an IT engineer, everything regarding my connection from the ISP to my computer is stable, Fiber optic hybrid connection and ofc wired connection with Cat6A patch cable.

Am playing on PC - origin IGN : Bekhamz.

Been playing since launch but it starts to get frustrating really , and not only me , but for many of my friends that play the game as well with this error that nothing can fix no matter what, even VPN cant fix it.

I've attached speed test to check my connection.

My Hardware is :

CPU : I7- 8700 

VGA: Nvidia 1080 Ti

Ram: 16 GB 3000BS

PSU:775 bronze Thermaltake +80

HD : NV me SSD 

So basically no hardware issues nor connection issues.

Just to mention I've played MMORPG games like World of Warcraft since 2005 nothing like this happened , played BR games apex like ( PUBG - Hunt showdown - Battlefield 3/4/v - spellbreak- rogue company ....etc ) every game i have a stable 55-60 MS  without any errors, only APEX has every game 90-120MS and sometimes 2-10% Loss on a good day , on a bad day it spikes to 150 -200 with Stuttering and rubberband etc, 2 games out of 10 can be decent with 80 MS , played with people from USA - Netherlands - Germany - Switzerland , and all experienced the same that I have inside the same server.

Conclusion : 

Don't start with troubleshooting my end but first fix the servers with them 20 ticks that apex use already been almost 3 years now I think its time to terminate the contract with them servers and find decent ones, its really frustrating , the game is decent ,the pace is good but I cant play with any team cuz every 2-3 games I get the CODE:LEAF error or CODE: NET error that doesn't get me thro the server and they end up playing alone , I've ranked till diamond with random people , you should know how this can be annoying !!!.

Finally : if there anything that can help this issue kindly fix or the game will die and sadly most of my friends stopped playing it cuz they have the same issue as well..

Message 3 of 17 (393 Views)

Community Manager

@Bekhamz 

Thanks for the response. We'll need to do some testing on your end so if you change your mind, let me know.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 17 (381 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@EA_Aljo  After the wall of text I wrote it surprised me with your answer, but tell you what I am with you till the end with this , despite the fact I have no issues in other games and my Speed test was decent.

So tell me Sir, what test you want me to run from "my end".

Message 5 of 17 (369 Views)

Community Manager

@Bekhamz 

Let's start with a UO Trace. Can you run this test and take a screenshot of the results for me?

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 17 (359 Views)

★★ Apprentice

There you go . @EA_Aljo 

Message 7 of 17 (350 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

i had similiar issues with the same specs.

Now i have a 6900xt and 5800x, and Apex didnt change at all.

There must be some server to pc frametiming issue, apex has ran like trash since day 1.

It's hard to increase your own skill lvl when it runs so inconsistent

Message 8 of 17 (316 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

my friends have start calling this game ,  " fapex legends " , same issues over a month

Message 9 of 17 (299 Views)

Community Manager

@Bekhamz 

Your tests are showing fluctuating pings. One has a very high worst ping of 168 on the 5th hop. This is well before our test server. Your connection to the router is also a little high with a worst ping of 14. That should be in the single digits for a wired connection. The second test looks fine. What country are you located in?

Aljo.png
Message 10 of 17 (284 Views)